Sunday, April 27, 2014

What is the true meaning of: " Arrested Development "? Well, why don't we just see!

Arrested Development ( 2003 ).
In The Popular 2003 Television Comedy of: " Arrested Development " - written by Mitchell Hurwitz [ that means: " Who Is Like God? The Wise One From My Own Mountain! " ] and directed by Ron Howard [ which means: " The Ruler With Wise Counsel Is: Your Shepherd, The Game Keeper, And My Own High Warden " ] - we have been provided A Not So Hilarious Prophetical Allegory.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, Michael Bluth literally means: " The One Who Is Like God; Or The Fruitful And Flowering One ".

It's just like Tony Liar says: " Voilla...! "
But, of course, Don't Just Take My Own Word For It... in fact, why not ( actually ) study The Real Issue For Yourselves! In the meantime, however, why not enjoy The Following Television Intro for: " Arrested Development " - because, in the long run, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Arrested Development ( 2003 ) by: Ron Howard.


Arrested Development: Is A Prophetical Allegory

It's actually: " All In The Cards " - folks....
You see, dear brothers and sisters: " If Your Own Development Is Actually Arrested, Then You Have No-One To Blame But Yourselves ". After all, ' The Truth Is Now All Around You '... and, all that you ever needed to do was Honestly Open Your Own Eyes!

After all, Sally Sitwell ( quite literally ) means: " The One Who Could Rush Forward Quite Suddenly; But Is Truthfully Far More Adept At Just Sitting Upon Her Posterior "! Does It, Not...?

In fact, why don't we just read it, for ourselves....

The Characters In Arrested Development [ include ]:
Michael Bluth [ " Who Is Like God? The Fruitful And Flowering One! " ]
George Michael [ " My Worker Upon Earth Is Now The One Who Is Like God! " ]
George, Sr. [ " The Original Worker Upon Earth " ]
Lucille [ " The Brightest Of All Lights " ]
George Oscar Bluth II [ " The Worker Upon Earth Is Both: The Divine Spear Holder And The Most Fruitful One " ]
Byron ' Buster ' Bluth [ " The Keeper Of My Barn Is: My Tough Guy And The Flowering One " ]
Lindsay Bluth-Funke [ " The Island Of Linden Trees Is: The Fruitful One And The One Who Drinks From His Cup " ]
Tobias Funke [ " God Is Good To The One Who Drinks From The Cup " ]
Maeby Funke [ " My Pearl Of Great Value Is The One Who Drinks From My Cup " ]

The Cast Of Arrested Development [ includes ]:
Jason Bateman [ " Yahweh's Own Son Is: The Son Of Contention, The Provider Of Encouragement, And The Tiller Of My Soil " ]
Michael Cera [ " Who Is Like God? The True Seraphim ( Or, My Fiery Stone )! " ]
Jeffrey Tambor [ " The: District Traveler, Faithful Inspector, And My Own Peaceful Pledge - Is ' The Timekeeper ' " ]
Jessica Walter [ " The Princess For The Ruler Of My Own Army " ]
Will Arnett [ " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is My Own Little Eagle " ]
Tony Hale [ " The One Who Is Worthy Of Praise Is: The Sound, Healthy, And Robust One " ]
Portia DeRossi [ " The Offering Of My Rose " ]
David Cross [ " My Own Beloved One Is The Burden-Bearer " ]
Alia Shawkat [ " The Exalted One From Heaven Is Equally: The Powerful One, Your Desirable One, And My Own Dignified One " ]

You see, folks: " It's That Crazy Moon "....
 And, Based Upon That Combined Information we can: Readily Extrapolate and/or Spiritually Decipher - The Following Accurate Spiritual Message:
" Who Is Like God? The Flowering And Fruitful One!

After all, dear children, Yahweh's Own Son is: The Son Of Contention, The Provider Of Encouragement, and The Tiller Of My Soil! Consequently, therefore, ' My Worker Upon Earth Is The One That Is Now Likened To God '....

Who Is Like God? The True Seraphim And My Own Fiery Stone!

You see, ' He Was The Original Worker Upon Earth '... and, indeed: The District Traveler, Your Faithful Inspector, and My Own Pledge Of Peace - has always been The Timekeeper. And, consequently therefore, ' The Brightest Of All Lights Will Invariably Be The Princess For The Ruler Of My Own Army '.

After all, The Worker Upon Earth is ( actually ) both: The Divine Spear Holder and The Most Fruitful One Of You All! In fact, dear children, ' The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is My Own Little Eagle '....

You see, The Keeper Of My Barn is: My Own Tough Guy and ( indeed ) The Flowering One - in fact, ' He Is The One Who Is Worthy Of Praise ' - the: Sound, Healthy, and Robust One... while, Your Island Of Linden Trees is: My Own Fruitful One and The One Who Drinks From His Cup! In fact, dear children, ' I Have Provided You My Offering Of The Rose '.

Please bear in mind, however, ' God Is Always Good To The One Who Drinks From His Cup '... and, indeed, ' My Own Beloved One Is The Burden Bearer '! You see, dear children, My Pearl Of Great Value has always been ' The One Who Drinks From My Cup '... and, this exalted one from heaven is equally: A Truly Powerful One, The One That You Should Earnestly Desire, and My Own Highly Dignified One. "

Arrested Development - says: " Justice Is Blind ".
Hey, Don't Look At Me... because, I Didn't Create This Stuff! In fact, ' All Of You Did '....

You see, in this crazy old world, I'm Just The Messenger.

{ *** NOTE: My favorite episode in this series was when our own main character says: " If only there were some set of laws; written in stone; and that we could all agree upon.... " - while, just outside the courtroom, ' The People Were Removing The Ten Commandments From The Very Same Physical Grounds '. Now, that ( really ) is: " Arrested Development ". }


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...