Friday, April 25, 2014

The song: ' Don't Look Back ' - is a very important message, to the people of Israel.

Boston - Don't Look Back ( 1978 ).
In The Popular 1978 Song: " Don't Look Back " - written by Donald Thomas Scholz [ which means: " The True World Ruler Is: The Avatar And Twin - Who Is Second Only To The Mighty One " ] and performed by the rock group Boston [ that means: " The City Of The Wolf, Or Village Of Our Lord " ] - we have been provided A Much Needed Prophetical Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Looking Backwards Always Ends Up In Some Serious Trouble '... and, you should have long ago already learned that! After all, way back in The Book Of Genesis, it was even then written:
" Then, Your Mighty One rained fire and brimstone upon Sodom and Gemorrah from The Mighty One Of The Heavens. 

So, He overthrew those cities, all of the plain, all of its inhabitants, and all that grew upon its ground.

But, his wife looked back behind him; and she became A Pillar Of Salt. " - Genesis 19:24-26.
- But sadly, however, very few of us ( actually ) consider such important spiritual things!

Indeed, folks: " You're Actually Those Croods ".
So, what does that have to do with A Classic Rock Song by Boston? Well, I'm ( honestly ) glad that you've asked. But, before I can provide you The Actual Answer... why not take the necessary time to watch The Following Musical Video for: " Don't Look Back " - because, despite everything that you already know, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Don't Look Back ( 1978 ) by: Boston.


Don't Look Back: Is A Prophetical Warning

In fact, why not just see it, for yourselves....
Don't look back
A new day is breakin'
It's been too long since I felt this way
I don't mind where I get taken
The road is callin'
Today is the day

I can see
It took so long just to realize
I'm much too strong
Not to compromise
Now I see what I am is holding me down
I'll turn it around, oh yes I will

I finally see the dawn arrivin'
I see beyond the road I'm drivin'

It's a bright horizon and I'm awakin' now
Oh I see myself in a brand new way
The sun is shinin'
The clouds are breakin'
'Cause I can't lose now, there's no game to play

I can tell
There's no more time left to criticize
I've seen what I could not recognize
Everthing in my life was leading me on
But I can be strong, oh yes i can

I finally see the dawn arrivin'
I see beyond the road I'm drivin'
Far away and left behind, left behind

Oh the sun is shinin' *and I wanna go*

(guitar solo)

Don't look back
A new day is breakin'
It's been too long since I felt this way
I don't mind where I get taken
The road is callin'
Today is the day

I can see
It took so long just to realize
I'm much too strong
Not to compromise
Now I see what I am is holding me down
I'll turn it around, oh yes I will

I finally see the dawn arriving
I see beyond the road I'm driving
Far away and left behind

Don't look back
Don't look back
Don't look back
Don't look back...

I've got: " Two Tickets To Paradise "....
You see, dear brothers and sisters: " I've Got Two Tickets To Paradise "... and, if you'll finally wake up, then: " You've Got A Ticket To Ride ". But, ' I Don't Control My Father's Own Schedule '. So, perhaps you should hurry up and join me....

Meanwhile, of course, The True Choice Has Always Been Yours!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...