Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Only a fool would say: " Wake Me Up, When It's All Over " - while, expecting to be wiser; as well as much older!

Avicii - 7 Levels ( 2013 ).
In The Popular 2013 Song: " Wake Me Up When It's All Over " - written by: Egbert Nathaniel Dawkins III [ that means: " That Flashing Edge Of The Sword Is: The Man Whom God Has Provided And His Own Beloved One " ], and Michael Aaron Einziger [ that means: " Who Is Like Unto God? The One From His Mountain And That Precise One And Only! " ]; performed by Avicci [ which actually refers to: " The 7th ( Or Deepest Level ) Of The Abyss " ] - we have been provided A Message To Foster Our Own Ongoing Spiritual Complacency.

After all, with the massive number of physical evidences currently surrounding us, ' It Just Wouldn't Do For Any Of Us To Finally Wake Up ' - now, would it? At least, not from their own perspective; it wouldn't!

Lava - " The Result Of A Red Hot Eruption ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So why not listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Wake Me Up When It's All Over " - because this message, while indeed spiritual, Is ( Quite Honestly ) Coming From Those Other Guys....

America In Prophecy

" Wake Me Up, When It's All Over "
( 2013 ) - by: Michael Aaron Einziger.
" Who Is Like Unto God? The One From His Mountain And That Precise One And Only! "


Wake Me Up: Is A Message Of Spiritual Apathy; To Calm Your Own Physical Senses To Danger....
Feeling my way through the darkness;
Guided by a beating heart;
I can't tell where the journey will end;
But, I know where to start!

They tell me, I'm too young to understand...
They say, I'm caught up in a dream...
Well life will pass me by, if I don't open up my eyes...
Well, that's fine by me!

So, Wake Me Up When It's All Over;
When I'm Wiser; And I'm Older.
All this time I was finding myself...
And, I Didn't Know I Was Lost.

So, Wake Me Up When It's All Over;
When I'm Wiser; And I'm Older.
All this time I was finding myself...
And, I Didn't Know I Was Lost.

I tried carrying the weight of the world;
But, I only have two hands....
Hope I get the chance to travel the world;
But, I don't have any plans....

Wish that I could stay forever this young;
Not afraid to close my eyes.
Life is a game made for everyone...
And, love is The Prize.

So, Wake Me Up When It's All Over;
When I'm Wiser; And I'm Older.
All this time I was finding myself...
And, I Didn't Know I Was Lost.

So, Wake Me Up When It's All Over;
When I'm Wiser; And I'm Older.
All this time I was finding myself...
And, I Didn't Know I Was Lost.

I Didn't Know I Was Lost....
I Didn't Know I Was Lost....
I Didn't Know I Was Lost....
I Didn't Know.

Desmond has inserted His Own Key!
While this seemingly spiritual song may appear upon it's own surface to be providing some great amount of metaphysical wisdom, It Is Actually Encouraging You To Keep Right On Sleeping. In fact, what you are listening to is truthfully ( both ): A Prophetical Song and Spiritual Sorcery.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Wisdom Has Never Been Obtained Through Constantly Sleeping '... and, if you can't understand that, then Indeed You Are Lost Whether You Know It Or Not!

After all, folks, " It's ( Quite Honestly ) Going By The Book "....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...