Sunday, April 27, 2014

As Tom Petty has already warned you, when it comes to the truth, I Won't Back Down!

Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever.
In The Popular 1989 Song: " I Won't Back Down " - written by: Jeffrey Lynne [ that means: " God's Pledge Of Peace Is The Ruddy Complected One " ] and Tom Petty [ which means: " The Avatar And Twin Is The One Who Notices The Interconnectedness In Everything " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Warning.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Truth Should Be Important To All Of Us '! After all, it has been long ago written: " And, They Will Know The Truth; And The Truth Shall Set Them All Free! ".

I say, boy: " Who's Running Again "?
Meanwhile, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not watch The Following Musical Video for: " I Won't Back Down " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

I Won't Back Down ( 1989 ) by: Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers.
[ " There ain't no easy way out... " ]


I Won't Back Down: Is A Prophetical Warning
Well, I won't back down...
No, I won't back down.
You could stand me up -
at the gates of hell...
But, I won't back down!

Gonna stand my ground,
Won't be turned around.
And, I'll keep this world -
from draggin' me down.
Gonna stand my ground...
And, I won't back down!

[ Chorus ]

Hey baby...
There ain't no easy way out!
Hey, I will stand my ground...
And, I won't back down!

Well I know what's right.
I got just one life.
In a world that keeps on pushing me around,
But, I'll stand my ground...
And, I won't back down!

Hey baby...
There ain't no easy way out!
Hey, I will stand my ground...
And, I won't back down!

Egghead Jr. - is, actually, pretty smart....
You see, folks, no matter how you factually compute them: " The Figures Never Lie "... and indeed, when everything is completely over ' I'll Still Be Standing Upon My Own Chosen Ground '!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...