Friday, April 18, 2014

The term: " AC/DC " - means to serve two different masters... and, that lightening bolt is actually the symbol of one of them!

TNT - AC/DC ( 1975 ).
In The 1975 Classic: " TNT " - written by: Angus McKinnon Young [ that means: " The Solitary Choice Is My Own Fair Son Who Is Still Far Younger Than I Am" ], Malcolm Mitchell Young [ that means: " He That Is Devoted To Peace Is The One Like Unto God Who Is Still Far Younger Than I Am "  ], and Ronald Belford Scott [ that means: " He Who Shall Rule With Extremely Wise Council Is That One Who Sounds The Alarm At Your River Crossing; And My Own Painted Warrior " ]; and performed by AC/DC [ which, literally, means: " To Actually Have It Both Ways, Or To Simultaneously Serve Two Different Masters " ] - we have been provided An Interesting Prophetical Allegory

After all, the one whom they're actually singing about is ( both ): The Lord Of War and The Angel Of Death!

After all, it's your own: " River Of Dreams "....
What, you don't believe me? Then, why not watch The Following Musical Video entitled: " TNT " - to see, exactly, what I'm talking about! Since, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....  

America In Prophecy

" TNT " 
( 1975 ) - by: Angus McKinnon Young.
" The Solitary Choice Is My Own Fair Son Who Is Still Far Younger Than I Am! "

TNT: AC/DC
oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi

See Me Ride Out Of The Sunset
On Your Colored TV Screen!
Out for all that I can get,
If you know what I mean....
Women to the left of me,
And women to the right.
Ain't Got No Gun,
Ain't Got No Knife,
But, Don't You Start No Fight!

( Chorus )
Because, I'm
T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite.
T.N.T.
And, I'll Win That Fight!
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load.
T.N.T.
Watch Me Explode....

I'm dirty, mean, and mighty unclean.
I'm A Wanted Man.
Public Enemy Number One...
Understand?
So lock up your daughter...
And, lock up your wife.
Lock up your back door,
And, Run For Your Life!
The Man Is Back In Town.
So, Don't You Mess Around....

( Chorus )

God has provided you: " The Miller Of His Grain ".

( Guitar Solo )

T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi

T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite. ( oi oi oi )
T.N.T.
And, I'll Win That Fight! ( oi oi oi )
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load. ( oi oi oi )
T.N.T.
Watch Me Explode....
Your: " Swing Vote " - has already made his decision!

Isn't that, What It Truthfully Says? Why don't you, honestly, tell me....



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...