Friday, April 18, 2014

The song: " Carry On My Wayward Son " - by Kansas - is actually a musical prophecy!

Kansas - Greatest Hits, album cover.
In The Ever Popular Rock Song: " Carry On My Wayward Son " - written by Kerry Allen Livgren [ which literally means: " From The People Of The Dark One - The: Harmonious and Noble Stone - A Branch For Whom God Is His Vow " ] - we have been provided A Very Interesting Musical Prophecy. More importantly, however, ' It Continues To Provide A Necessary Encouragement To The One For Whom It Was Written '!

It's just like Tony Liar says: " Voilla...! "
And, how do I know this... you ask? Well, Shouldn't That Be Glaringly Obvious, by now? After all, who is it that has [ honestly ] been: " Rising Above The Noise And Confusion, Just To Get A Glimpse Beyond The Illusion ". Why not listen to the song, and open your own spiritual eyes, for just a moment.... 

America In Prophecy

Carry On My Wayward Son [ 1976 ] - by: Kansas.


Carry On My Wayward Son: By Kansas

Once I rose above The Noise And Confusion
Just to get ' A Glimpse Beyond The Illusion '.
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high 
Though my eyes could see, I Still Was A Blind Man
Though my mind could think, I Still Was A Mad Man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming, I can hear them say:

Carry on, My Wayward Son
For, ' There'll Be Peace When You Are Done '
Lay your weary head to rest... 
Don't you cry no more.

Masquerading as A Man With A Reason
My charade is ' The Event Of The Season ' 
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I Set A Course For Winds Of Fortune, but I hear the voices say:

Carry on, My Wayward Son 
For, ' There'll Be Peace When You Are Done '.
Lay your weary head to rest...
Don't you cry no more.
 
Carry on, You Will Always Remember
Carry on, Nothing Equals The Splendor
Now your life's no longer empty... 
Surely, ' Heaven Waits For You '!

Carry on, My Wayward Son 
For, ' There'll Be Peace When You Are Done '.
Lay your weary head to rest...
Don't you cry no more.

The Folly of: Israel and Judah!
It, certainly, wasn't written for Any Of Those Spiritually Blinded Ones... now, was it? And, Be Completely Honest With Yourselves [ for once ] - since, it's ' The Truth ' that will, eventually, set everyone free....

After All, The Majority Of You:
  • Believe You're Descended From Apes... 
  • Still, Unknowingly, Worship Lucifer...
  • Cannot Perceive The Mighty One's Own Knowledge...
  • Don't Even Know His Own Name...
  • Refuse To Open Your Own Eyes...
  • Have No Understanding Of Human History...
  • Have Missed The Current Signs All Around You...
  • Refuse To Study Your Own Enemies...
  • Have Absolutely No Desire For The Truth...
  • Follow Those Evil Shepherds Like Sheep To The Slaughter...
  • Have No Honest Idea Of What Is Actually Coming...
  • Can't Comprehend The True Meaning Of Love...
  • And, Are Simply Waiting For A Rapture.... 

" The Sun Is Eclipsed By The Moon! "
But, in fact, what's now coming is Your Own Physical Judgment - preparatory to, The Mighty One's Prophesied Millennial Kingdom! Consequently, I would advise all of you to [ quite honestly ]:

" Wake Up; And Come Out Of Babylon My People! "


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...