Friday, April 25, 2014

Chicken Run, by Peter Lord, is just another allegory about The Upcoming Destruction Of The Pie Factory!

Chicken Run ( 2000 ).
In The Popular 2000 Animated Film: " Chicken Run " - written and directed by: Peter Lord [ that means: " The Stone Is Your Rightful And True Ruler " ] and Nicholas Wulstan Park [ which means: " The Victory To My People Is: The Wolf And The Stone In Your Enclosure " ] - we have been provided A Hilarious Prophetical Allegory.

Meanwhile, of course, ' Its Own Subject Matter Isn't Nearly So Funny '... and, particularly, since It's Going To Happen All Over Again - even though, There Shall Be A Far Different Result. You see, dear brothers and sisters, You Really Ought To Honestly Read All Of Those Scriptures!

Dream Works - " Where The Visions Are Made ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me... since, you've never truly studied all of those scriptures. So, why not watch The Following Movie Trailer for: " Chicken Run " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, It May Be A Little Easier To Catch On....

America In Prophecy

Chicken Run ( 2000 ) by: Peter Lord and Nicholas Park.


Chicken Run: Is A Prophetical Allegory

Jedi means: " One Watched Over By YHWH ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Prophets Have Already Written A Whole Lot Upon All Of These Things '... and, indeed, You Should Have Long Ago Read All Of Them!

For instance, The Prophet Daniel very plainly wrote:
" And at that time Michael Shall Stand Up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall is found written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be greatly increased. " - Daniel 12:1-4.

John Milton: " God Has Provided The Miller ".
But, of course, ' You Wouldn't Know Anything About That ' - since, Babylon Didn't Honestly Teach You! Now, isn't that right? And, aren't you just a little curious, about what else you don't know? Perhaps, You Might Even Learn Something Important....

The Characters In Chicken Run [ include ]:
Ginger [ " The Reed From The River, The Spice Of Life, And The Reddish Complected One " ]
Rhode Island Red [ " The God Of The River Is The Red One " ]
Malicia Tweedy [ " The Evil ( Or Malicious ) One In The House Of My Stone " ]
Willard Tweedy [ " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection In The House Of My Stone " ]
Fowler [ " The Catcher And Keeper Of My Birds " ]
Nick [ " The Victory To All Of My People " ]
Fetcher [ " My Own Messenger And Errand Boy " ]
Babs [ " The Foreign Woman ( Or, Currently Uneducated One ) " ]
Bunty [ " My Own Little Lamb ( Or, The One Who Nudges You Gently ) " ]
Mac [ " The Lawful And Verifiable Son " ]

The Cast In Chicken Run [ includes ]:
Julia Sawalha [ " The Child Of Jove Is The Godly Son Of Help And Universal Harmony " ]
Mel Gibson [ " My Friend Of Michael Is The Son Who Is Laughing " ]
Miranda Richardson [ " The Woman Who Must Be Admired By My Son Who Is Both: Strong And Powerful " ]
Tony Haygarth [ " The Highly Praiseworthy One Is The Gatherer Of My Grain " ]
Benjamin Whitrow [ " The Son Of My Own Right Hand Is My Dweller Among The Willows " ]
Timothy Spall [ " The One Who Both: Honors And Fears God - Is My Own Small Splinter Of Stone " ]
Phil Daniels [ " The Lover Of Horses And The Son Who God Alone May Rightfully Judge " ]
Jane Horrocks [ " The One Being Gifted By God Comes From My Sons Heaped Up Pile Of Stones " ]
Imelda Staunton [ " The Powerful Warrior Is My Own City Of Stone " ]
Lynn Ferguson [ " The Ruddy Complected One Is My Own Son Whom Everyone Fears " ]

The Swing Vote and: " Sorceror's Apprentice ".
And, Based Upon That Combined Information we can: Readily Extrapolate and/or Spiritually Decipher - The Following Accurate Spiritual Message:
" The Reed From The River, The Spice Of Life, and The Reddish Complected One - is ' The Child Of Yahweh And His Own Godly Son Of Universal Help And Harmony '... because, The God Of The River is ( actually ) The Red One - since, despite all of your ignorance, ' He Is My Own Friend Of Michael And The Son Who Is Laughing '!

You see, dear children, The Evil Or Malicious One In The House Of My Stone has always been The Woman Who Must Be Admired By My Own Son Who Is Both Strong And Powerful... since, ' He Is The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection In The House Of My Stone '; and indeed, you shall soon see, The Highly Praiseworthy One has always ( truthfully ) been The Gatherer Of My Own Grain....

After all, The Catcher And Keeper Of My Own Birds is actually: The Son Of My Own Right Hand and My Own Dweller Among All Of The Willows... and, indeed, ' The Victory To All Of My People Is The One Who Both: Honors And Fears God - Or My Own Small Splinter Of Stone '! You see, dear children, My Own Messenger And Errand Boy has always been: The Lover Of Horses and The Son Whom God Alone May Rightfully Judge.

The Foreign Woman ( or, The Currently Uneducated One ), and The One Being Gifted From God, shall come from My Own Son's Heaped Up Pile Of Stones... since, My Own Little Lamb ( or, The One Who Nudges You Gently ) is both:  The Powerful Warrior and My Own City Of Stone. You see, dear children, He Is My Lawful And Verifiable Son... and, when this simple truth has been fully revealed, ' The Ruddy Complected One Shall Soon Be My Own Son Whom Everyone Fears '! "

The Genius: " Must've Got His Signals Mixed "...
But, hey, don't take my word for it... why not, just, Study All Of Those Scriptures....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...