Thursday, April 24, 2014

We can learn an awful lot from The Game: " War Hammer 40,000 - Space Marine "....

Warhammer - Space Marine.
In The Popular 2011 Wargame: " War Hammer 40,000 - Space Marine " - created by Rick Priestly [ that means: " The: Strong And Powerful One - Who Is Also A True Holy One " ], developed by Relic Entertainment [ that means: " The Storyteller Of Of Our Own Antiquity " ], and produced by Games Workshop [ which means: " Where All Of These Interactive Lessons Factually Originate " ] - we have been provided Another Excellent Prophetical Allegory. But, let's face it folks, ' You're Own Mind Has To Be Open To It '!

Joe verses: " The Volcano "....
What, you don't believe me? Then, why not just take the time to watch The Following Game Trailer for: " War Hammer 40,000 - Space Marine " - after all, You Might Just Learn Something New! And, while ( indeed ): " There Is Nothing New Under The Sun "... well, let's just say: " Under The Moon, That's An Entirely Different Story "....

America In Prophecy

War Hammer - Space Marine ( 2011 ) by: Rick Priestly and Relic Entertainment.


War Hammer 40,000 - Space Marine: Is A Prophetical Allegory

Who is that: " Fisherman On The Moon "?
In fact, why don't we just consider The Mission Statement so interestingly provided by This Emperor Of All Mankind:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They shall be of iron will and steel sinew. In great armour I shall clad them and with the mightiest weapons they will be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight them. They shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
— The Emperor of Mankind
Which is, of course, ' Founded Solidly Upon The Biblical Scriptures ':
 “ Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow. He pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before.
 

Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, The Mighty One — with the first of them and with the last — I Am He. ” The islands have seen it and fear; the ends of the earth tremble.
They approach and come forward; they help each other and say to their companions, “ Be strong! ”
The metalworker encourages the goldsmith, and the one who smooths with the hammer spurs on the one who strikes the anvil. One says of the welding, “ It is good. ” The other nails down the idol so it will not topple.
But you, O Israel and My Servant Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘ You are my servant ’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I Am Your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My Own Righteous Right Hand.

All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do Not Fear; because I Will Help You. Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, little Israel, do not fear, for I myself will help you,” declares the Lord, Your Redeemer - The Holy One of Israel.
 
“ See, I Will Make You Into A Threshing Sledge, new and sharp, with many teeth. You will thresh the mountains and crush them, and reduce the hills to chaff. You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up, and a gale will blow them away. But you will rejoice in the Lord and glory in The Holy One Of Israel.
The Word Of Yahweh - from: Isaiah 41:2-16     

Isn't that, What It Truthfully Says... why don't, you tell me... after all, Who Am I To Honestly Explain Anything To You? In fact, compared to the rest of you: " I'm, Merely, Just Another Mouse "!

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...