Monday, April 28, 2014

In the popular film: " Hulk " - we learn, just a little more, about The Flag In The Willowlands.

Hulk ( 2003 ) - movie poster.
In The Popular 2003 Movie: " Hulk " - written by: James Schamus [ that means: " The Supplanter Is The Voice In The Ocean " ], Michael France [ that means: " The True Voice Of God Is The Free Man " ], and John Turman [ that means: " God Has Provided: The Man From His Tower Or The One Known As Thor " ] and directed by Ang Lee [ which means: " The Messenger Of God To The Meadow " ] - we have been provided Another Excellent Prophetical Allegory.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, ' All Of Your Dreams Are Quite Tightly Interconnected '... and, they were provided as A Most Valuable Conduit Into Our Own Future!

Valhalla Pictures - " Movies Provided By Heaven ".
What, you don't believe me? Then, why not just watch The Following Movie Trailer for: " Hulk " - because, ' Real Life Is Far Stranger Than Fiction '. And, in the much grander scheme of things, You Just Might Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Hulk [ 2003 ] - by: Ang Lee.


Hulk: Is A Prophetical Allegory

Like a big pizza pie: " The Moon Hits Your Eye "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is Far More Going On Around You Than You Ever Honestly Suspected '... and, as your own foundations are growing increasingly unstable, The Mighty One Has Already Provided Your Own Pathway Forward. Alas, however, You'll Have To Be Wise Enough To Actually Find It. And, goodness knows, it's probably just another: " Small Little Needle In The Haystack "!

I wonder, where we should be looking.... What Do, You Think?


The Characters In Hulk [ include ]:
Dr. Bruce Banner ( aka, Bruce Krenzler ) [ " The Healer ( Or, Educated One ) Is: The Flag In The Willowlands And The Dweller At The Boundary " ]
Betty Ross [ " The One Promised By God Is: The Head Of The Land And The Covering " ]
Gen. Thaddeus ' Thunderbolt ' Ross [ " The Army Commander Is God's Own Gift: His Lightening From Heaven, The Head Of Your Land, And The Capstone " ]
Major Glenn Talbot [ " The Important One Of The Meadow Is My Messenger Of Destruction " ]
Dr. David Banner [ " The Healer ( Or, Educated One ) Is: My Beloved One And The Flag Over My Own Army " ]
Edith Banner [ " The One Who Prospers In War Is The Flag Over My Own Army " ]
Mrs. Krenzler [ " The Wife To My Dweller At The Boundary " ]

The Cast Of Hulk [ includes ]:
Eric Bana [ " The Eternal Ruler Is: The Slayer And Angel Of Death " ]
Jennifer Connelly [ " The: White, Fair, And Pure Minded One - The Valiant One From Conn " ]
Sam Elliot [ " The One Who Listens To God; Because God Is His Lord " ]
Josh Lucas [ " Yahweh Is Salvation To His Son ' The Extremely Powerful Wolf ' " ]
Nick Nolte [ " The Victory To My Own People Is The Ruler Over The Eagle " ]
Cara Buono [ " My Own Beloved Friend Is The Benevolent One " ]
Celia Weston [ " The Heavenly One And My City Of The West " ]

Oscar Diggs is : " The Divine Spear Holder "!
And, Based Upon That Combined Information we can: Readily Extrapolate and/or Spiritually Decipher - The Following Accurate Spiritual Message:
" The Healer ( or, My Educated One ) is: The Flag In The Willowlands and The Dweller At The Boundary - because, The Eternal Ruler Is My Slayer and The Angel Of Death. After all, dear children, ' The One Promised By God Is The Head Of Your Land And The Covering ' - the: White, Fair, and Pure Minded One - and, The Valiant One From Conn.

You see, The Army Commander is: God's Own Gift To Humanity, His Lightening From Heaven, The Head Of Your Land, and Your Own Necessary Capstone - since, you might as well face it, ' He Is The One Who Listens To God And God Is His Lord '! Indeed, dear children, ' The Important One Of The Meadow Is My Messenger Of Destruction '... and, Yahweh is salvation to His Own Son - The Extremely Powerful Wolf.

After all, The Healer ( or, My Educated One ) is both: My Beloved One and The Flag Over My Own Army - and, indeed, you shall very soon see that ' The Victory To My People Is My Own Ruler Over The Eagle '. Because, The One Who Prospers In War has always invariably been: The Flag Over My Own Army, My Own Personal Friend, and The Benevolent One!

Meanwhile, of course, The New Wife To My Dweller At The Boundary shall ( truthfully ) be: The Heavenly One and My New City Of The West.... "

Simply amazing, isn't it....

So, Where Is Hulk Mentioned In The Scriptures....

Well, among other scriptures, Psalm 2 ( actually ) says:
" Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain [ Since, There Is Nothing That They Can Do ]? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against The Mighty One [ Yahweh, Their Creator ] and against his anointed [ Michael, His Son ], saying:
' Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.'
The One enthroned in heaven laughs [ With Utter Derision ]; The Mighty One scoffs at them [ As They, Previously, Scoffed At Him ]. He [ The Prince Of My Own Spiritual Covenant ] rebukes them in His Anger and terrifies them in His Wrath [ For, He Is Completely Unstoppable ], saying:
' I have installed My King [ Yahshua, The Savior ] upon Zion [ In Jerusalem ], My Holy Mountain [ As, So Long Ago, Prophesied ]. I will proclaim The Mighty One’s Decree:
He [ Yahweh ] said to Me [ Michael, The Archangel ], ' You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Your Father. Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession [ There Is Absolutely Nothing, That I Will Not Lovingly Provide You ]. You will break them with a rod of iron [ For You Are My Own Physical Hammer ]; you will dash them to pieces like pottery [ Since, None Of Them Could Stand Against You In Battle ]. '
Therefore, you kings, be wise [ Turn Away From Your Own Service To Lucifer ]; be warned [ Michael Is Completely Unstoppable ], you rulers of the earth [ Lest, He Should Grow Angered Against You ]. Serve The Mighty One with fear [ In Proper Spiritual Humility ] and celebrate his rule with trembling [ For, He Is A True God Among Men ].
Kiss The Son [ Whom I Have Provided To You ], Or He Will Be Angry [ And, That Isn't The Wisest Of Options ] and your way will lead to your destruction [ He Is My Own: Military Champion And Army Commander ], for his wrath can flare up in a moment [ And, His Own Patience Isn't Unlimited ]. Blessed are all who take refuge in him [ Since, They Will Never Be Shaken ]. " - Psalm 2:1-12.

Does it, not? Well, it sure reads that way to me....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...