Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In the film ' Willow ', by George Lucas and Ron Howard, we can see God's own plan upon open display.

Willow ( 1988 ).
In The Popular 1988 Film: " Willow " - written by George Lucas [ that means: " The Worker Upon Earth Is My Own Son The Wolf " ]; directed by Ron Howard [ that means: " The Ruler With Wise Counsel Is: My Own Shepherd And High Warden " ]; and produced by Imagine Entertainment [ which means: " The Studio That Brings Your Visions To Life " ] - we have been provided A Prophetical Allegory.

After all, The Scriptures do state:
" And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young man shall see visions [ The True Basis For All Of Your Own Stories ]; And also upon My menservants and upon My maidservants I will pout out My Spirit in those days [ That They Might Faithfully Interpret, That Which They've Understood ].

And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth; Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The Sun shall be turned into darkness [ The Renegade Shall Be Exposed ], And The Moon into blood [ And, The True Man Shall Be Exalted ], Before the coming of the great and terrible day of The Mighty One. " - Joel 2:28-31.

Imagine - " Why Not, Open Those Spiritual Eyes "?
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not watch The Following Movie Trailer for: " Willow " - since, you have nothing to lose... and, who really knows, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Willow
( 1988by: Ron Howard.
" The Ruler With Wise Counsel Is: My Own Shepherd And High Warden! "


Willow: Is A Prophetical Allegory

You see, in The Book Of Isaiah, we can read the following End Time Prophecy:
" Yet hear now, O Jacob my servant; and Israel whom I have chosen. Thus says The Mighty One who made you and formed you from the womb, who will help you:
' Fear not, O Jacob my servant; and you Jeshurun [ " The Truthful One " ], whom I have chosen. For I will pour water upon Him who is thirsty [ My Own True Watchman ], And floods upon the dry ground; I will pour My Own Spirit upon your descendants [ Those Who Are Genetically Descended From Israel ], and My Own Blessing upon your offspring [ The Others Who Shall Spring Up Among You ]; They will spring up among the grass [ Among Those Who Are Now Perishing ] like Willows By The Watercourses. '
One will say, ' I Am The Mighty One's '; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; and another will write with his hand ' The Mighty One's ' and name himself by the name of Israel. " - Isaiah 44:1-5.
So, what is The True Hidden Message that is found in this film?

The Characters In Willow [ include ]:
Willow Ufgood [ " The Reed Amidst The River Is The Good One " ]
Mad Martigan [ " The Impassioned One Has Always Been The Dedicated One Of Mars " ]
Elora Danan [ " The Shining Light Is The: Intelligent One, Wise One, Or Descendant Of Denmark " ]
Sorsha [ " The Bright One " ]
Queen Bavmorda [ " The Lady Of Babylon Who Has Covenanted With Death " ]
Fin Raziel [ " The Now Fully Revealed Secret Of Yahweh " ]
The High Aldwin [ " The: Advisor, Wise Counselor, And Most Honored Friend Of God " ]
Gen. Kael [ " The Flag Officer Is The True Voice Of God " ]
Airk Thaughbaer [ " The Eternal Ruler Is Always: The Thinking And Powerful One " ]
Cherlindrea [ " My Own Beloved One Is The Tree At The River " ]
Rool [ " The Bright And Famous One ( Or, The Child From My Own Hill ) " ]
Franjean [ " The Free Man Whom God Has Provided " ]
Meegosh [ " My Own Little God; And Your Wonderful Surprise " ]
Burglekutt [ " The Fox; Or The Most Cunning Of All Thieves In The Meadow " ]
Vohnkar [ " The True Spiritual Guide That I Have Always Provided " ]
Kaiya Ufgood [ " The Rejoicing One Of Yahweh Is Always The Good One " ]
Nelwyn Warrior [ " The Victorious One In The Meadow; Who Fights All Of My Battles " ]

The Cast Of Willow [ includes ]:
Warwick Davis [ " The Tinder For The Fire - Is My Own Beloved Son " ]
Val Kilmer [ " The Strong And Healthy One Is My Man At The Well " ]
Kate-Ruth Greenfield [ " My Consecrated Friend In The Lush And Green Meadow " ]
Joanne Whalley [ " God Has Provided The Dweller Upon The Hill " ]
Jean Marsh [ " God Has Been Gracious To The Wet Fertile Ground " ]
Patricia Hayes [ " The Original One ( Or, Patriarch ) Is My Son At The Hedge " ]
Billy Barty [ " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is My Sower; The Wise Man " ]
Pat Roach [ " The Original One ( Or, Patriarch ) Is My Dweller Upon The Rock " ]
Gavin O'Herlihy [ " The White Hawk In Battle Is The Lord Of The West " ]
Maria Holvöe [ " The Bitter One Is The God Of The River " ]
Kevin Pollack [ " The One Who Is Beautiful At Birth Is One Of My Own Heavenly Twins " ]
Rick Overton [ " The Strong And Powerful One Is Lord Over The Upper Town " ]
David Joseph Steinberg [ " My Own Beloved One Is: The One Who Shall Enlargen My Kingdom and The Bearer Of My Cup For The City " ]
Mark Northover [ " The Dedicated One Of Mars Is The Lord Of The Vikings And Norsemen " ]
Phil Fondacaro [ " The Lover Of Horses Is My Foundation For Victory " ]
Julie Peters [ " Your Down-Bearded Youth Is My Own Son The Rock " ]
Tony Cox [ " The Praiseworthy One Is The Servant Who Navigates Our Own Ship " ]

It's just like Tony says... now, isn't it?
And, Based Upon That Combined Information we can: Readily Extrapolate and/or Spiritually Decipher - The Following Accurate Spiritual Message:
" The reed amidst the river is The Good One... because, ' The Tinder For The Fire Is My Own Beloved Son '.  After all, The Impassioned One has always been The Dedicated One Of Mars... and, ' The Strong And Healthy One Is My Own Man At The Well '!

You see, dear children, The Shining Light is ( actually ): The Intelligent One, The Wise Man, and That Descendant Of Denmark - or, ' My Own Consecrated Friend In The Lush And Green Meadow '. In fact, He is ( truthfully ) The Bright One; since God has honestly provided The True Dweller From His Hill! "

Hey, Why Not Finish The Rest? After all, I've already done the hard work for you....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...