Thursday, April 7, 2016

When even A Deaf Leopard knows the value of: " Blind Faith " - there isn't much else, to be said!

Def Leppard - Blind Faith ( 2015 ).
In The Popular 2015 Song entitled: " Blind Faith " - written by: Joseph Thomas Elliot [ that means: " The One Who Shall Enlargen My Own Kingdom Is: The Avatar And Twin; Or The Servant And Messenger Of Yahweh " ], Richard Savage [ that means: " The Strong And Powerful Ruler Is The One Who Cannot Be: Manipulated, Controlled, And/Or Stopped " ], Phillip Kenneth Collen [ that means: " The Lover Of Horses Is: The One Born Of Fire And ( Indeed ) A Victory To All Of My People "  ], and Vivian Patrick Campbell [ which means: " The One Who Is Now Fully Alive Is The Nobleman Who Earnestly Provides The Warning To All Of His People " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important And Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Rock Band Of Def Leppard Takes Its Own Name From Jeremiah Chapter 13 And Verse 23 ' - wherein, it ( quite truthfully ) states:
" Can The Ethiopian change his own skin color; or The Leopard change its own spotsThen may you also Do Good, who are accustomed to Doing Evil. "
After all, to all of those that are ( honestly ) deaf: " The Music Just Goes In One Ear And Comes Right Out Of The Other "... does it, not?

Mailboat Records - " Carrying The Messages ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Blind Faith " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Blind Faith ( 2015 ) - by: Def Leppard.
" Can The Leopard Now Change His Own Spots? "



Blind Faith: Is A Form Of Faith That Truthfully Denies The Only Real Power Thereof....

Is it really all A Matter Of Trust...
Is it really all a matter of time...
Can I read The Truth between the lines?
Or, Is This, Just Enough To Believe?

Can you show me why, I need to forgive...
Can you tell me, I have a reason to live...
Are Your Words enough to heal My Wounds?
Or, Are They, Just Enough To Deceive?

Maybe, we need tomorrow...
Whatever I need, I'll borrow.
Wherever You Lead, I'll Follow;
I'll Follow You Down....

Did I say enough, for dreams to survive...
Is My Faith enough, to keep them alive...
Did I Pray enough, and did you hear?
Or, Were They, Just Enough To Get By?

Maybe, we need tomorrow...
Whatever I need, I'll borrow.
Wherever You Lead, I'll Follow;
I'll Follow You Down....

Will you show me, where The Love begins...
Will you wash away All Of My Sins...
Will you say The Words, I need to hear?
They Might Just Be Enough To Believe?

Maybe, we need tomorrow...
Whatever I need, I'll borrow.
Wherever You Lead, I'll Follow;
I'll Follow You Down....

It doesn't come around here no more...
But, still, you've come to Believe.

Is it really all A Matter Of Trust?
Is it really all a matter of time?


Do you know: " Where It's At " - already?
You see, folks, ' There Are Numerous Spirits Now Having Already Gone Out Into The World '... and, that is why we have been ( positively ) Commanded To Test All Of Them.

Indeed, if they're now holding you back, then They're Definitely Just Working For That Other Guy!

After all, There's ( Quite Honestly ) Only Two Sides To The Issue....

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...