Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Who ( actually ) is: " The Shepherd Of Fire "... and, why shall Israel be: " Avenged Sevenfold "? Do any of you know The Answers?

Avenged Sevenfold - Shepherd Of Fire.
In The Popular 2013 Song entitled: " Shepherd Of Fire " - written by M. Shadows [ that means: " The Gift From God Is The Son That's Been Hidden " ], Zacky Vengeance [ that means: " The One Who Has Been Remembered By God Is The Judge " ], Synyster Gates [ that means: " The Heir Of Foreboding Is My Son At The Gate " ], and Johnny Christ [ which means: " God Has Provided A Necessary Savior " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Message.

After all, folks, ' You Don't Honestly Believe That All Of Those Rock Stars Just Chose Their Own Stage Names For The Hell Of It '... now, do you? You see, according to the scriptures: " There Is An Immense Power That Can Be Found In A Name ". I mean, really people, When Will You Ever Wake Up....

Warner Bros. - " The Ones Who Warn You ".
I know... I know... you still don't believe me! So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Shepherd Of Fire " - because, despite what you already think you might know, You Will Honestly Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Shepherd Of Fire ( 2013 ) - Avenged Sevenfold.



Shepherd Of Fire: Is A Prophetical Song

Let's take a moment and break the ice
So my intentions are known
See I have pity in watching you suffer
I know the feeling of being damned alone
I've got a storybook of my own

Don't you see I am your pride,
Agent of wealth,
Bearer of needs? ( And you know it's right )
I am your war
Arming the strong
Aiding the weak
Know me by name
Shepherd of fire

Well I can promise you paradise
No need to serve on your knees
And when you're lost in the darkest of hours
Take a moment and tell me who you see
Won't tell you who not to be

Now you know I am your pride,
Agent of wealth,
Bearer of needs. ( And you know it's right )
I am your war
Arming the strong
Aiding the weak
Know me by name
Shepherd of fire

Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Harden your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way for the shepherd of fire

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate
But I'm a dealer of simple choices
For me it's never too late

I am your pride,
Agent of wealth,
Bearer of needs. ( And you know it's right )
I am your war
Arming the strong
Aiding the weak

I am your wrath.
I am your guilt.
I am your lust. ( And you know it's right )
I am your law.
I am your star.
I am your trust.

Know me by name
Shepherd of fire

A still shot from: " Tucker & Dale verses Evil ".
Just call me another crazy old redneck, if you want to... but, ' That Guy On The Cover Looks Just Like The Grim Reaper '... and, not so coincidentally, so does Dale [ or, " My Own Hill In The Meadow " ].

So all that I'm really saying is: " Couldn't there honestly be some kind of Interconnected Spiritual Symbology " - in that? I know, I'm just grasping at straws, now... right?

Apparently, most of you aren't sleeping at all... let's just face it, " You're Already Dead " - and, You Simply Don't Know It Yet!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...