Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Calling All Angels is a wake up call for All Of God's People... and, a very important warning, to not miss The Train!

Train - Calling All Angels ( 2003 ).
In The Popular 2003 Song entitled: " Calling All Angels " - written by: Charlie Colin [ that means: " The Free Man Means A Victory For All Of My People " ], Patrick Monahan [ that means: " The Patrician ( Or, Noble Man ) Is My Own Little Monk " ], Jimmy Stafford [ that means: " The Supplanter ( Or, Crowned Prince ) Is The True Wielder Of My Rod At Your Own River Crossing " ], and Scott Underwood [ which means: " The Foreigner ( Or, Reddened Warrior ) Is My Own Dweller In The Forest " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Due To The Circular Nature Of Time You Are Actually Those Angels '... or, Those Little Gods Being Referenced In Psalm 82 - though, I ( honestly ) can't tell it by currently observing most of you!

Who are: " Those Tomorrow People "?
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Calling All Angels " - because, your own race isn't over yet; and who really knows; You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Calling All Angels ( 2003 ) - Train.



Calling All Angels: Is A Rallying Cry For All Of God's People

I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

[Chorus:]
And I'm calling all angels
I'm calling all you angels

I won't give up if you don't give up [Repeat x4]

I need a sign to let me know you're here
'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

[Chorus]

When children have to play inside so they don't disappear
While private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for years
And football teams are kissing Queens
and losing sight of having dreams
In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours

[Chorus x2]

Calling all you angels [Repeat till fade]



Maybe, the following video game trailer will ( truthfully ) help you to better understand....

America In Prophecy

Deus Ex [ 2010 ] - by: Eidos Interactive.



Or, perhaps, even this one....

America In Prophecy

War Hammer - Space Marine ( 2011 ) by: Rick Priestly and Relic Entertainment.



Who is it: " Talking Through The Wall "?
Now, Do You Get It? Because, despite the importance of this particular step to your own spiritual understanding, ' There's A Whole Lot Of Other Stuff That You're Gonna Need To Know '... and, I'm honestly growing weary of Speaking At You Through The Wall!


Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...