Sunday, November 9, 2014

If you think that I'll back down, when the rubber hits the road, then you might as well face it: " You've Got Another Thing Coming "!

Judas Priest - Best Cover Art Ever.
In The Popular 1982 Song entitled: " You've Got Another Thing Coming " - written by: Robert Halford [ that means: " The Bright And Famous One Of ( Both ): My Own Hall And At The River Crossing " ], Kenneth Downing [ that means: " The One Born Of Fire Is My Son Of Darkness And Death " ], and Glenn Tipton [ that means: " The Dweller In The Meadow Is The One That Watches Over Your Village " ]; and performed by Judas Priest [ which means: " The One Who Should Always Be Praised Is Our Own Intercessor Before God " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Warning.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Lot More Going On Than Any Of Those Preachers Have Honestly Warned You '... and, since they wouldn't do it, " Those Uncaring Stones Have Already Cried Out " - just as, all of those prophecies have ( so truthfully ) warned you!

Columbia - " The Foundation Is YHWH ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " You've Got Another Thing Coming " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

You've Got Another Thing Coming ( 1982 ) - Judas Priest.



You've Got Another Thing Coming: Is A Message Of Spiritual Warning

One life... I'm gonna live it up!
I'm taking flight; said I'll never get enough.
Standing tall - I'm young and kinda proud.
I'm on top as long as the music's loud.
If you think I'll sit around, as the world goes by,
You're thinking like a fool - because it's a case of do or die.
Out there is a fortune, waiting to be had...
If you think I'll let it go, you're mad!
You've got another thing coming....

That's right; here's where the talking ends.
Well listen this night, there'll be some action spent.
Drive Hard: I'm Calling All The Shots...
I Got An Ace Card - Coming Down On The Rocks.

If you think I'll sit around, while you chip away my brain...
Listen I ain't fooling; and you'd better think again.
Out there is a fortune, waiting to be had...
If you think I'll let it go, you're mad!
You've got another thing coming.

In this world we're living in, we have our share of sorrow...
Answer Now Is Don't Give In;

Aim For A New Tomorrow!

Oh, so hot; no time to take a rest ( yeah ).
Act tough ain't room for second best.
Real strong... got me some security.
Hey I'm a big smash... I'm going for infinity! ( yeah )



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...