Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sadly, for the majority of you, Cage The Elephant is right... it, really, does: " Go In One Ear And Right Out The Other "!

Cage The Elephant - In One Ear ( 2009 ).
In The Popular 2009 Song entitled: " In One Ear " - written by: Mat Shultz that means: " The Gift From Yahweh Is The Ruler Set Over Our City " ], Daniel Tichenor [ that means: " The One Whom God Alone May Judge Is The One At The Fork In The Road " ], and Jared Champion [ that means: " The One Who Has Descended Is My Own Undefeated Warrior " ]; for Cage The Elephant which refers to: " Circling All Of The Wagons Around Our Own True Ruler " ] - we have been provided A Timely Prophetical Message.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, ' If You Would Listen To The Music, Then You Might Begin To Hear '...
" They Think They Know My Thoughts; But They Don't Know The Least... If They Would Listen To The Words; They'd Find A Message Tucked Beneath! "
Relentless - " It Honestly Cannot Be Stopped ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not simply watch The Following Musical Video for: " In One Ear " - because, who really knows... in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

In One Ear
( 2009 ) - Cage The Elephant.
" The One Whom Yahweh Alone May Judge Is The One At The Fork In The Road! "



In One Ear And Right Out The Other: Is An Important Prophetical Message....

They say, that we ain't got the style...
We ain't got the class...
We ain't got the tunes, that's
Gonna put us on the map...
And I'm a phony in disguise.
Tryin' to make the radio...
I'm an anti-social anarchist...
I sound like so and so.

They say I'm just a stupid kid.
Another crazy radical...
Rock'n'roll is dead.
I probably should have stayed in school;
Another generation X;
Who somehow slipped up through the cracks.
Oh, they'd love to see me fall...
But I'm already on my back!

[Chorus:]
So it goes in one ear, and right out the other,
People talking shit, but you know I never bother.
It goes in one ear, and right out the other,
People talking shit, they can kiss the back of my hand.

Now I know, I'm not a saint.
I've been a sinner all my life...
I ain't tryin' to hide my flaws;
I'd rather keep them in the light!
They want to criticize, scrutinize,
Cast another stone;
Burn me at the stake;
And sit and watch it from their throne.

They say the devil is my pal;
I do a lot of drugs;
The crowd will only like me,
If they're really fuckin' drunk.
They think they know my thoughts,
But they don't know the least.
If they'd listen to the words,
They'd find a message tucked beneath.

[Chorus:]
But it goes in one ear, and right out the other,
People talkin’ shit, even though they never bother.
It goes in one ear, and right out the other,
People talkin’ shit, they can kiss the back of my hand!

You hear that?
You hear what's coming?
Oh, you better run for the hills...
'Cause we're coming to your town;
And we're gonna burn that motherfucker down!

Here's the moral to the story.
We don't do it for the glory...
We don't do it for the money...
We don't do it for the fame...
So all the critics who despise us,
Go ahead and criticize us,
It's your tyranny that drives us -
Adds the fire to our flames!

And it goes in one ear, and right out the other,
People talking shit so you know we never bother.
It goes in one ear, and right out the other,
I'm only playing music 'cause you know I fucking love it.
It goes in one ear, and right out the other,
People talking shit, but you know I never bother.
It goes in one ear, and right out the other,
People talking shit, they can kiss the back of my hand.



It's Time To Get Our Nickelback....
You see, folks, ' There Is Actually A Worldwide Revolution Already Coming '... and, you can read all about it in The Prophetical Scriptures.

And yet, as always, with you hard headed people: " It Simply Goes In One Ear And Comes Out The Other "!

So, why not let Malachi Chapter 4 ( now, truthfully )sink in:
" For Behold [ I Am Now Providing You An Absolute Warning ], The Day Is Coming [ Because, The Effect Of Time Is Quite Honestly Relentless ], Burning Like An Oven [ The Anger And Resentment Is Now So Fantastically Hot ], And All The Proud [ Those Who'll Condemn Others For That Which They Themselves Do ], Yes, All Who Do Wickedly Will Be Stubble [ Merely More Fuel For Those Fires ]; And The Day Which Is Coming [ You Can Be Totally Assured ] Shall Burn Them Up [ No Matter How Wise They May Appear In Their Own Eyes ], Says The Lord Of Hosts.
' That [ Great Turn Of Historical Events ] Shall Leave Them Neither Root Nor Branch [ In The Day That I Do This ]. '
But [ There Is A Hope For Some Of You ], To You Who Fear My Name [ And Who Obey My Own Prophet ], The Sun Of Righteousness Shall Arise With Healing In His Wings [ That Everyone Shall See His Own True Knowledge ], And You Shall Go Out [ In The Midst Of This Whirlwind ] And Grow Fat Like Stall Fed Calves [ Despite All Of Those Afflictions That Will Most Definitely Fall ].
You Shall Trample The Wicked [ Who Have Now Fallen All Around You ], For They Shall Be Ashes Under The Soles Of Your Feet, On The Day That I Do This, Says The Lord Of Hosts.
Remember The Law Of Moses, My Servant [ Found In Those Scriptures That You So Seldom Do Read ], Which I Commanded Him In Horeb For All Israel [ That They Should Honestly Obey Every Single Word Of It ], With The Statutes [ My Own Ten Commandments ] And Judgments [ His Own Explanations Upon How You Should Live ].
Behold [ Again, I Say Pay Attention ], I Will Send You Elijah The Prophet [ Indeed, That Very Same Messenger ] Before The Coming Of The Great And Dreadful Day Of The Lord [ Because You Shall Truthfully Need Him ].
And He [ The One Who Always Listens To Me ] Will Turn The Hearts Of The Fathers To The Children [ That They Might Rebuild Their Own Generational Bridges ] And The Hearts Of The Children To Their Fathers [ That They Too Shall Obey In This All Important Matter ], Lest I Come [ With All Of The Angels In Heaven Itself ] And Strike The Earth With A Curse [ From Which None Shall Ever Recover ]. " - Malachi Chapter 4:1-6


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...