Sunday, November 9, 2014

Are you: " Looking For Answers "? Because, I truthfully know that, Susan Tedeschi isn't the only one....

Susan is: " Looking For Answers ".
In The Popular 1998 Song entitled: " Looking For Answers " - written by Susan Tedeschi [ that means: " The Graceful White Lily Who Dwells Humbly Among All Of My People " ] for the album Just Won't Burn [ which refers to: " The Ones Who Shall Successfully Avoid The End Time Judgment Of God " ] - we have been provided A Spirited Conversation With God.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Even Now There Are Faithful Individuals That Are Still Seeking The True Light '... even after, " The Long Prophesied Turning Away "!

Verve Forecast - " An Enthusiastic Outlook ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Looking For Answers " - because, it has most certainly been written, " The Fervent And Effective Prayer Of A Righteous Man Accomplishes Much "... and, in the long run, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Looking For Answers ( 1998 ) - Susan Tedeschi.



Looking For Answers: Is What Everyone Should Be Doing

How many times must I sit here and tell you goodbye?
How many times must I sit alone and cry?
How many times must I ask mercy on me?
How many times must I beg to be free?

Well, I'm looking for answers...
Looking For Answers That Nobody Knows.
Well, I'm looking for answers...
Looking For Answers That Nobody Knows.
Well, I'm looking for answers from above;
Not from below!

How many times must I learn to live?
How many times must I learn to love to give?
How many times must I get down on my knees to pray?
How many times must I pray did you say?

Well, I'm looking for answers...
Looking For Answers That Nobody Knows.
Well, I'm looking for answers...
Looking For Answers That Nobody Knows.
Well, I'm looking for answers from above;
Not from below!

Lord, I love you in so many ways...
Lord, I love you each and every day.
But now is the time when I must ask you why;
Why must we live, and why must we die?

Well, I'm looking for answers...
Looking For Answers That Nobody Knows.
Said I'm looking for answers...
Looking For Answers That Nobody Knows.
Well, I'm looking for answers from above;
Not from below!

 " There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked "....
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Problem Has Never Been In Finding The Correct Answers ' ... but rather, It Has Always Been Found In Where Most Of You Are Still Repeatedly Looking!

In fact, you would think that after: " Those 50 First Dates "... you would already be studiously looking for: " The Truly Free Ride " - that, God Has Already So Long Ago Promised To You!



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...