Monday, November 10, 2014

What are all of those: " Secrets "... that, One Republic has been ( so honestly ) singing about?

One Republic - Waking Up ( 2010 ).
In The Popular 2010 Song entitled: " Secrets " - written by Ryan Tedder [ that means: " The Little King ( Or Crowned Prince ) Of: The Blessed People, Their Own Great Nation, And My Personal Army " ] and performed by One Republic [ which refers to: " The Soon-Coming Millennial Kingdom Of God " ] - we have been provided Another Interesting Prophetical Message.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Time For Keeping Secrets Is Now Already Over '... just as, it has ( most certainly ) been written:
No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘ Know The Lord, ’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says The Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.” - Jeremiah 31:34. 

Interscope - " The Connection Is Hidden Within ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Secrets " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Secrets ( 2010 ) - One Republic.



Secrets: Is A Prophetical Message

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems that we could solve
And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
Send it straight to gold
But I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Oh, got no reason, got no shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'ma tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
All my secrets away, all my secrets away



And Remember: " Harry Is The Son Of The Potter ".
Come one, folks, ' Fire Those Neural Synapses And Make The Necessary Spiritual Connections '... of what real significance, are The Following Prophetical Verses?

I know that you can do it....

In fact, I'm ( Quite Truthfully ) Counting On It! So, lets just see....


In The Old Testament, it states:
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. - Joel 2:28-30.

And, again, in The New Testament:
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke. - Acts 2:17-19.

That's Right... ding, ding, ding... ' You Have Been The Necessary Medium Through Which He Has Given All Of His Own Secrets Away '! Now, the real question is: " What Shall You Do With That God-Given Knowledge "... because, just so that you know, Most Of You Are Now Standing Upon The Wrong Side Of Those Very Dangerous Battle Lines.


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...