Tuesday, November 25, 2014

According to that Five Man Electrical Band, If you're looking for: " Signs " - then, they are now already around you!

Goodbyes & Butterflies - Signs ( 1971 ).
In The Popular 1971 Song entitled: " Signs " - written by Robert Leslie Emmerson [ that means: " The Bright And Famous One That Is Found Within The Holly Grove Is My Own Brave And Powerful Son " ]; and produced by Lionel Records [ which means: " A Studio That Belongs To God's Own Lion " ] - we have been provided A Prophetical Warning Of Approaching End Time Events.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' While Every Generation Keeps Asking For Signs, The Signs Have Always Already Been There '... and, that's why Yahshua [ Himself ] so very simply stated:
 “ An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except The Sign Of The Prophet Jonah. " - in Mathew 12:39.

Lionel - " The Lion Of God ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Signs " - because, whether you believe it or not, Those Signs Are Now Completely All Around You....

America In Prophecy

Signs
( 1971 ) - Five Man Electrical Band.



Signs: Is An Important Prophetical Message....

And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply"
So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why
He said "You look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"
Whoa-oh-oh

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

And the sign said anybody caught trespassin' would be shot on sight
So I jumped on the fence and-a yelled at the house, "Hey! What gives you
the right?"
"To put up a fence to keep me out or to keep mother nature in"
"If God was here he'd tell you to your face, Man, you're some kinda sinner"

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

Now, hey you, mister, can't you read?
You've got to have a shirt and tie to get a seat
You can't even watch, no you can't eat
You ain't supposed to be here
The sign said you got to have a membership card to get inside
Ugh!

[ Lead Guitar ]

And the sign said, "Everybody welcome. Come in, kneel down and pray"
But when they passed around the plate at the end of it all, I didn't have a
penny to pay.
So, I got me a pen and a paper; and I made up my own little sign.
I said, "Thank you, Lord, for thinkin' 'bout me. I'm alive and doin' fine."
Wooo!

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Sign
Sign, sign



And, just in case you're in need of Yet Another Scriptural Testimony, then why not consider this most precious pearl from Yahweh-Hushua [ which literally means: " I Am Your Own Salvation " ] Himself:
“ O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing! 
See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me again until the time comes when you say, ‘ Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!- Luke 13:34-35.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's own: Love and Peace - be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...