Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Drink Alone - by George Thorogood - is a reminder, that: ' The Majority Has Always Been Wrong '!

George Thorogood ( 1985 ).
In The Ever Popular 1985 Song: " I Drink Alone " - written by George Thorogood [ that means: " The Worker Upon Earth Is That One Man Who Stands Firmly Against Evil " ] and performed by The Destroyers [ which refers to: " His Own Angels Of Death " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Song.

After all, it has long been written:
" Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen diligently to Me, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight in abundance.
Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you - the sure mercies of David.
Indeed I have given Him as a witness to the people, as a leader and commander for the people. Surely You shall call a nation that You do not know, and nations who do not know You shall run to you, because of The Mighty One Your God and The Holy One Of Israel; for He Has Glorified You. " - Isaiah 55:1-5.

Dos Equis - " The Two Horsemen Of Apocalypse".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " I Drink Alone " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

I Drink Alone [ 1985 ] - by: George Thorogood & The Destroyers.



I Drink Alone: Is A Message From God's Own Prophet

I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
You know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

Every morning just before breakfast
I don't want no coffee or tea
Just me and good Buddy Weiser [ " The Fruitfully Budding Branch Of All Knowledge " ]
That's all I ever need
'Cause I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

The other night I laid sleeping
And I woke from a terrible dream
So I caught up my pal Jack Daniel's [ " The Son Whom God Alone May Judge " ]
And his partner Jimmy Beam [ " The Prince Who Provides Us Our Light " ]
And we drank alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

The other day I got invited to a party
But I stayed home instead
Just me and my pal Johnny Walker [ " The One Who Follows The True Path " ]
And his brothers Blackie and Red [ " The Angel Of Death And My Own Son Of Adam " ]
And we drank alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

My whole family done give up on me
And it makes me feel oh so bad
The only one who will hang out with me
Is my dear Old Grand-Dad [ " The One Who Is Father To You All " ]
And we drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself


The Devil's Cut is: " The Father Of Them All ".
You see, folks, ' Even The Gates Of Hell Couldn't Stop Him '... when, He decided that, It Was Time To Finally Come Home! And, isn't that just the way with all of those Lonely Wandering Prodigals....

And, Why Does He Drink All Alone?


The Harlot's Own House is built upon Sun Worship!
Because, despite all of the scriptural warnings otherwise, ' The Rest Of Them Have Been Drinking With All Of Those Other Abominations Of Babylon '! And, can I prove it from the biblical scriptures? 

Now, let's just see....

Revelation Chapter 17 ( honestly ) states:
" Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying: ' Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication. '
So, he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls; having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.
And on her forehead a name was written: ' Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Of All The Abominations Of The Earth. '
And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Yahshua. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement! " - Revelation 17:1-6.

And Revelation 18 ( truthfully ) concludes:
After these things, I Saw Another Angel Coming Down From Heaven, Having Great Spiritual Authority, And The Entire Earth Was Illuminated With His Glory
And He [ The Servant And Messenger Of Yahweh ] cried mightily with a loud voice [ That Everyone Might Factually Hear ], saying: ' Babylon The Great Is Fallen [ Can No Longer Conceal Itself From The Open Eyes Of Men ] Is Fallen [ And Is Now Awaiting The Judgments Of God ], And Has Become A Habitation Of Demons [ Those Who Serve Only Lucifer Himself ], A Prison For Every Foul Spirit [ Which Dishonor Both: The Creator And His Son ] And A Cage For Every Unclean And Hated Bird [ Since They Cannot Perceive That A True Judgment Is Now Coming ]! '
For all of the nations [ Every Single One Upon Earth ] have drunk of the wine of her fornication [ The False Teachings That She Has Intentionally Provided To Them ], the kings of the earth [ The Political Leaders Of Our Entire Planet ] have committed fornication with her [ Through Politically Imposing Her Own Evil Designs ], and the merchants of the earth [ The Executives In All Of Those Corporate Offices ] have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.
And I heard another voice from heaven saying: ' Come Out Of Her, My People, Lest You Share In Her Sins, And Lest You Receive Of Her Plagues. For Her Sins Have Reached Up Unto Heaven; And God Has Remembered Her Iniquities. ' - Revelation 18:1-5. 

Only True Lemmings would jump off a cliff....
What more, can be said.... For The Truly Spiritual Man, it is quite simply: " The Only Way To Live "!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...