|All Of Those Jackpots just keep getting bigger....|
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Actual Variety And Number Of All Those Scriptural References Are Truthfully Quite Staggering '... and, whether we realize it or not, The Jackpot In His Own Lottery Makes Even The Best Power Ball Seem Relatively ( And, Indeed, Truthfully ) Pathetic!
In fact, why not just read it, for yourselves:
" Who Then is A Faithful and Wise Servant, whom His Lord hath made ruler over His Household [ or, The Prince Of His Own Covenant ], to give them their Meat [ or, solid food - that is, quite honestly, fit for an adult ] in Due Season [ or, right when it might, quite truthfully, do them some good ] ?
Blessed is That Servant [ you know The One, in fact, ' He's Mentioned Again In Psalm Chapter 2 ' ] , whom His Lord when he comes shall find Him [ or, The One that you should be expecting ] so doing.
Verily, I say unto you that: ' He Shall Make Him Ruler Over All Of His Goods '." - Mathew 24:45-47.
|The Magic Kingdom has already been sold!|
" For My Thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways the same as My Ways, says The Lord. For as The Heavens are higher than the earth, so are My Ways higher than your ways, and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
For as The Rain comes down, and The Snow from heaven, and do not return there, but waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My Word be that goes forth from My Mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but rather: It Shall Accomplish What I Please and It Shall Prosper In That Exact Thing For Which I Sent It. " - Isaiah 55:8-11.
|The Key is ( as always ): " Being Honestly Sure ".|
In fact, why not just see it ( now ) being So Very Clearly Demonstrated for yourselves....
|Charlie Bucket inherits The Whole Kingdom!|
After all, Hebrews Chapter 11 ( irrefutably ) states:
" And without Faith impossible to please , for he who comes to God must believe that He is; and He is A Rewarder of those Who Diligently Seek Him. "
You See, A True Form Of Faith Can Never Remain Blind....
|Be Ye, as wise as, All Of Those Serpents!|
Meanwhile, the concept of: " Blind Faith " is, quite truthfully, An Oxymoron that can never fit in alongside of The True Spiritual Teachings that are to be found in God's Own Word.
You see, according to The Free Dictionary.com, the word " Blind " ( specifically ) refers to all of the following....
1. a) Sightlessness. b) Having one-tenth of normal vision or less. c) Of, or relating, to Persons Who Cannot See.
2. a) Performed, or made, without The Benefit Of Background Information that might honestly affect the outcome the necessary outcome ( or proper result ). b) Performed without due: Preparation, Experience, or Knowledge.
3. Unable ( or unwilling ) to: Perceive or Understand - despite any evidence to the contrary.
4. Not based upon: Reasoning or Evidence - of any kind.
5. To be in A State Of Drunkeness [ slang ].
6. Lacking: The Ability To Reason or An Acknowledged Sense Of Purpose.
7. a) Difficult to: Comprehend or See; aka illegible. b) Incompletely or Illegibly Addressed. c) Hidden completely from Sight. d) Screened from The View of anyone. e) Secret or otherwise Undisclosed.
8. Closed at one end.
9. Having No Opening.
10. Unable to produce: Flowers or Fruit - of any usable kind.
|The Blind have always been ( very easily ) Misled.|
After all, we should already know that, ' Everything All Around Us Now Testifies Of These Truths '....
Ahava and Shalom.
May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!