Wednesday, April 8, 2015

While the majority doesn't give it much thought, The Pretty Reckless honestly admit that they are: " Going To Hell ".

Pretty Reckless - Going To Hell ( 2014 ).
In The Popular 2014 Song entitled: " Going To Hell " - and performed by The Pretty Reckless [ which refers to: " Those Who Are Now Headed For A Spiritual Disaster " ] - we have been provided A Prophetical Mile-Marker For Many.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' To Many Of Us Our Own Lives Are Merely A Joke '... and, when you get right down to it, Flirting With Disaster Is Simply What The Majority Of Us Continually Do For Entertainment!

They are ( indeed ) being: " Pretty Reckless "....
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Going To Hell " - because, whether we realize it or not, Everything Is Indeed Still Going By The Book....


America In Prophecy

Going To Hell ( 2014 ) by: The Pretty Reckless.



Going To Hell: Is Ultimately A Message About Choices

( The End is the end... )
( Don't bless me father, for I have sinned! )

Father did you miss me?
I've been locked up a while.
I got caught for what I did but took it all in style.
Laid to rest all my confessions I gave way back when.
Now I'm versed in so much worse,
So I am back again.
And he said

For the lines that I take, I'm going to hell!
For the love that I make, I'm going to hell!

Getting heavy with the devil; you can hear the wedding bells.

Father did you miss me?
Don't ask me where I've been.
You know I know,
Yes, I've been told I redefine a sin.
I don't know what's driving me to put this in my head.
Maybe I wish I could die, maybe I am dead!
And he said

For the lives that I fake, I'm going to hell!
For the vows that I break, I'm going to hell!

For the ways that I hurt, while I'm hiking up my skirt.
I am sitting on a throne while they're buried in the dirt.

For the man that I hate, I'm going to hell!

Getting heavy with the devil; you can hear the wedding bells.

Please forgive me father,
I didn't mean to bother you.
The devil's in me father.
He's inside of everything I do.

For the life that I take, I'm going to hell!
For the laws that I break, I'm going to hell!
For the love that I hate, I'm going to hell!
For the lies that I make, I'm going to hell!

For the way I condescend and never lend a hand.
My arrogance is making this head buried in the sand.
For the souls I forsake, I'm going to hell!

Getting married to the devil; you can hear the wedding bells.



Are you walking in: " A Circle Of Confusion "?
Now, I honestly realize that song lyrics like this are quite depressing to most of us... but, in order to properly understand What's Truly Going On All Around Us, we must factually open our own spiritual eyes!

You see folks, whether you desire it or not, There Is Indeed A Major War Now Coming... and, there is nothing anywhere that can honestly now stop it. Because, despite your own utter ignorance to the contrary: " All Of Those Church Bells Are Now Already Broken "....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's own: Love and Peace - be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...