Thursday, December 25, 2014

If Voodoo is a mixture of both: Christianity and Paganism - then, what better way could Those Children Of Satan ( honestly ) smack at God!

Godsmack - Voodoo ( 1999 ).
In The Popular 1999 Song entitled: " Voodoo " - written by: Salvatore Paul Erna [ that means: " The Savior Is The Small And Humbled One ( As Well As, Both ): The Most Serious And Earnest One " ], who for some strange reason now goes by the stage name of Sully [ that means: " The Defiler ( Or The One Who Stands In The Way Of True Spiritual Purity ) " ] and Robbie Merrill [ that means: " The Bright And Famous One Is The Intelligent One In The Midst Of The Sea " ]; for the rock band Godsmack [ which refers to: " Striking Out Against God Through The Only Means Possible " ] - we have been provided An Important Spiritual Message About The Endgame For All Forms Of Sun Worship.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' When You Mix True Religion With The Trappings Of Satanism, Then You'll Only End Up Creating Zombies '... because, While Technically Still Living They're All Now Spiritually Dead!

Godsmack - " Lashing Out Against God ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Voodoo " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Voodoo - by: Godsmack.



Voodoo: Is A Song About A People Who Are Now Losing All Of Their Own Higher Spiritual Functions 

[ Chorus: ]
I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again
And I don't remember why I came

Candles raise my desire
Why I'm so far away
No more meaning to my life
No more reason to stay
Freezing feeling, 
Breathe in, breathe in
I'm coming back again

[ Chorus ]

Hazing clouds rain on my head
Empty thoughts fill my ears
Find my shade by the moon light
Why my thoughts aren't so clear
Demons dreaming
Breathe in, breathe in
I'm coming back again

[ Chorus x4 ]

Voodoo, voodoo, voodoo, voodoo.
[ Repeat ]

So far away...
I'm not the one who's so far away...
I'm not the one who's so far away...
I'm not the one who's so far away...



So, What's With All Of That Spiritual Symbology?

Godsmack - as taken by, video screen capture.
For instance, we might honestly ask ourselves: " Why Is Godsmack Actually Observed Performing In A Cornfield Where Nothing Else But Stubble Remains ", or ( even ): " Why Is There A Cross Burning In The Background "....

Meanwhile, of course, that's not even mentioning: The Satanic Rituals Going On In That Church, The Zombies Standing Guard In It's Long Darkened Hallways, or The Half Naked Dancer With All Of Those Snakes That Are Crowning Her Own Head! I mean, you did notice all of those things, didn't you?

Godsmack - one of the numerous church scenes....
Pretty Eye Opening, now isn't it? But, hey, it could just be Yet Another Amazing Coincidence. Boy, no matter where we look, we're sure finding: " One Hell Of A Lot Of Them " - lately!

Perhaps, it's just me... but then again, unlike the rest of you, I'm Not Actually A Zombie....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...