Monday, December 8, 2014

Do you have what it will take to survive? Because, that ( dear friends ) is: " The Eye Of The Tiger "!

Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger ( 1982 ).
In The Popular 1982 Song entitled: " Eye Of The Tiger " - written by: Frankie Sullivan [ that means: " The Free Man Is My Own Little One With His All-Seeing Eye " ] and Jim Peterik [ which means: " The Crowned Prince Is My Own Thoroughly Educated Stone " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, whether any of you realize it or not:
It's The Eye Of The Tiger;
It's the thrill of the fight...
Rising Up To The Challenge Of Our Rival.
And, the last known survivor;
Stalks his prey in the night...
And, He's Watching Us All With The Eye Of The Tiger!

Katy Perry - Roar ( 2013 ).
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Eye Of The Tiger " - because, even if you don't currently believe me, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Eye Of The Tiger
( 1982 ) by: Survivor.
" The Free Man Is My Own Little One With His All-Seeing Eye! "


Eye Of The Tiger: Is An Important Prophetical Message....

Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hanging tough, staying hungry
They stack the odds still we take to the street
For the kill with the skill to survive

It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

Rising up, straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger



So, where is The Eye Of The Tiger mentioned in the scriptures?

Well, Isaiah 41 actually states:
 “ Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow. He pursues them and moves on unscathed by a path his feet have not traveled before.
 
Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, The Mighty One— with the first of them and with the last — I Am He. ” The islands have seen it and fear; the ends of the earth tremble.
They approach and come forward; they help each other and say to their companions, “ Be strong! ”
The metalworker encourages the goldsmith, and the one who smooths with the hammer spurs on the one who strikes the anvil. One says of the welding, “ It is good. ” The other nails down the idol so it will not topple.
 But you, O Israel and My Servant Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘ You are my servant ’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I Am Your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My Own Righteous Right Hand.

 All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do Not Fear; because I Will Help You. Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, little Israel, do not fear, for I myself will help you,” declares the Lord, Your Redeemer - The Holy One Of Israel.
 
“ See, I Will Make You Into A Threshing Sledge, new and sharp, with many teeth. You will thresh the mountains and crush them, and reduce the hills to chaff. You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up,and a gale will blow them away. But you will rejoice in the Lord and glory in The Holy One Of Israel ”.
 - Isaiah 41:2-16.


Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...