Saturday, December 6, 2014

Where are the rest of you to honestly assist me - on: " The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams " - or must, I Still Walk Alone?

Green Day - I Walk Alone ( 2004 ).
In The Popular 2004 Song entitled: " Boulevard Of Broken Dreams " - written by Billie Joe Armstrong [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is The One Who Shall Enlargen My Own Kingdom And Teach All Of Those Others To Properly Behave "  ] and performed by Green Day [ which refers to: " That Period When The Earth Shall Become: Productive, Lush, And Fruitful " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Message.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, Isaiah Chapter 63 does in fact ( very plainly ) state:
" Who is this who comes from Edom, with dyed garments from BozrahThis One who is glorious in His apparel, traveling in the greatness of His strength?— ' I Who Speak In Righteousness, And Mighty To Save. '
Why is Your apparel red, And Your garments like one who treads in the winepress?
' I Have Trodden The Winepress Alone, And From The Peoples No One Was With Me. For I have trodden them in My anger, And trampled them in My fury; Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, And I have stained all My robes. For the day of vengeance is in My heart, And the year of My redeemed has come. '
I Looked, But There Was No One To Help, And I wondered that there was no one to uphold; Therefore My Own Arm Brought Salvation For Me; and My own fury, it sustained Me.
I have trodden down the peoples in My anger, made them drunk in My fury, And brought down their strength to the earth. ” - Isaiah 63:1- 6.

Reprise - " To Keep Repeating It Over And Over ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Boulevard Of Broken Dreams " - because, ' I Am Indeed Growing Weary Of Casting My Own Precious Pearls Before An Unbelieving Herd Of Swine '; and ( who really knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams ( 2004 ) - Green Day.



I Walk Alone: Is An Important Prophetical Message

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a-lone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone

Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and everything's all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a-

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
'Til then I'll walk alone....

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ahhh-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah

I walk alone
I walk a-
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
'Til then I'll walk alone



Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...