Monday, December 1, 2014

If you want to be a: " Good Man " - then, you need a foundation built solidly upon bedrock.

Devour The Day - Good Man ( 2013 ).
In The Popular 2013 Hard Rock Song entitled: " Good Man " - written by: Joey Walser [ that means: " The One Who Shall Enlargen The Kingdom Is A Descendant Of Wales "  ] and Blake Allison [ that means: " The Black And White One Is My Own Famous Son " ]; and performed by Devour The Day [ which allegorically refers to: " The Great And Dreadful Day Of The Lord " ] - we have been provided A Message Of Spiritual Humility And Contrition.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' As The Day Now Rapidly Approaches, There Are Many Of Us Who Are Experiencing The Very Same Humbling Emotions '... and, in the final analysis, That Is The Ultimate Difference Between His Own Wheat And The Chaff!

" It's Not Over Until The Fat Lady Sings.... ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Good Man " - because, despite what all of those other monkeys might have told you, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Good Man ( 2013 ) - Devour The Day.



Good Man: Is An End Time Prophetical Message

I want to be a good man; I want to see God...
I want to be faithful; but I know that I’m not.
I want to be a good man; I want to do right...
I don’t wanna be a criminal, for the rest of my life.

Everything that I've done before,
Has brought me back down to my knees.
I’m crying out to you, Lord...
It’s getting harder and harder to see!
If there’s good left in me?
Is there any good left in..ME!!!

Is there any good left in me?
I want to be a good man.
Is there any good left in me?

I want to be be a good man; I wanna be a saved...
I want to be a free man; but I feel like a slave.
and I’m crying out to you, Lord...
It’s getting harder and harder to see!
If there’s good left in me?

Is there any good left in me?
I want to be a good man.
Is there any good left in me?
I want to be a good man.
Is there any good left in me?
I want to be a good man.
Is there any good left?

Pull me from the darkness; lift me back into the light...
Fill this empty vessel; fill this hole I have inside!
Am I worth forgiveness; I can’t make myself believe?
Show me that you’re listening; and tear this devil out of me!

I want to be a good man.
Is there any good left in me?
I want to be a good man.
I want to be a good man.
Is there good left in me?
I want to be a good man.
Is there any good left in me?



It's really a shame that You're All: " Lost "....
Oh yeah, ' I'm Listening Alright '... but, The Real Problem [ at least as far as I see it ] is actually quite simple: " That You're Honestly Not "!

In fact, If You Earnestly Want To Find God, Then Why Not Begin By Looking Within Your Own Selves? You know, it really might help....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...