Monday, January 19, 2015

According to this particular song, It's Time For Michael To Finally Stand Up! But, what do you think? Hasn't all of our own knowledge ( now ) greatly increased?

Imagine Dragons - It's Time ( 2012 ).
In The Popular 2012 Song entitled: " It's Time "written by:Ben McKee [ that means: " The Son Of My Own Right Hand Is The One Born Of Fire " ]Dan Platzman [ that means: " The One Whom God Alone May Judge Is The Man Who Governs Over The Place " ]Dan Reynolds [ that means: " The One Whom God Alone May Judge Is The Son Who Rules With My Own Wise Council " ]Wayne Sermon [ that means: " The: Carpenter,Transporter, And Casket Maker - Is The One Who Teaches You The Importance Of True Spirituality " ]Alexander Grant [ that means: " The Protector Of Man Is Actually The Important One That I Always Protect " ]Josh Mosser [ which means: " God Provides Salvation To His Own: Vine Dresser And Wine Maker " ] - we have been provided An Important End Time Message From The Angel Of Death.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Smell Of Death Is Now All Around You '... and, those followers of Lucifer are ( now indeed ): " Coming Undone "!

Interscope - " Completely Entwined Throughout ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " It's Time " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

It's Time ( 2012 ) by: Imagine Dragons.
[ " I Don't Ever Want To Let You Down.... " ]



It's Time: Is A Statement About Exactly Where All Of Us Now Stand

So, this is what you meant;
When you said that you were spent?
And now it's time to build -

From the bottom of the pit;
Right to the top!
Don't hold back....
Packing my bags; and giving the academy a rain-check.

I don't ever wanna let you down;
I don't ever wanna leave this town;
Because, after all,
This city never sleeps at night.

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger...

But then, I'll admit:
' I'm just the same as I was! '
Now, don't you understand;
That I'm never changing who I am.

So this is where you fell;
And, I am left to sell...
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell;
Right to the top!
Don't look back....
Turning to rags and giving the commodities a rain-check.


I don't ever wanna let you down;
I don't ever wanna leave this town;
Because, after all,
This city never sleeps at night.

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger...

But then, I'll admit:
' I'm just the same as I was! '
Now, don't you understand;
That I'm never changing who I am.

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger...

But then, I'll admit:
' I'm just the same as I was! '
Now, don't you understand;
That I'm never changing who I am.

This road never looked so lonely...
This house doesn't burn down slowly...
To ashes, to ashes....


It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger...

But then, I'll admit:
' I'm just the same as I was! '
Now, don't you understand;
That I'm never changing who I am.

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger...

But then, I'll admit:
' I'm just the same as I was! '
Now, don't you understand;
That I'm never changing who I am.

And, why not? Since, The Earth Is My Playground!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Comes A Time In Every Child's Life When He Must Learn To Stand Up For Himself '... and, unlike the rest of you children, I've Already Honestly Been Weaned!

In the meantime, for your own sake, I Can Only Hope That Some Of You Shall Truthfully Catch Up....

And, Remember: " No-One Can Defeat Arthas Menethil "... because, He is ( actually ):
 " The One Who Has Been Tasked With Providing: Your Own Needed Peace And Promised Prosperity; And [ Indeed ] The Writing Is On The Wall With Respect To The Lime Tree "....
America In Prophecy

Arthas Menethil ( 2004 ) by: World Of Warcraft.



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...