Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Enigma - TNT For The Brain

Enigma - TNT For The Brain ( 1997 ).
In The Popular 1997 Song entitled: " TNT For The Brain " - created by: Michael Cretu [ that means: " Who Is Like God? The Curly-Headed One And The First Man Whom Ever God Created! " ], aka: Mihai Cretu [ that means: " Your Own Ruler Or King Is ( Both ): The Curly Headed One And The First Man Whom God Ever Created! " ]; and performed by: Enigma [ which refers to: " A Mysterious: Puzzle, Riddle, Or ( Indeed ) Deeply Veiled Question - That May Only Be Understood By The Wise.... " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Had You Carefully Studied The Very First Chapter In Proverbs, Then You Would Know Where To Look In Finding Wisdom '... but, alas, as it is written in Verse 22: " The Simple Ones Love Simplicity; Scorners Delight In Their Scorning; And Fools Despise Knowledge "!

Virgin - " Still The Only Standard Of Purity ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video entitled: " TNT For The Brain " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

" TNT For The Brain "
( 1997by: Michael Cretu.
" Who Is Like God? The Curly-Headed One And The First Man Whom God Ever Created! "


TNT For The Brain: No Matter Where You Go, And No Matter Where You Look, Those Answers Are Always The Same....

Smell your skin
Feel your breath
You on my side
I couldn't resist 
I hope I'll understand some day
What's the meaning of this crazy game
It is real and pure 
T.N.T. for the brain


If there's no pain
Rules are still the same
I'm with you, just lead me
I'm ready to play 
T.N.T. for the brain


Don't be scared and have no fear
I will show you what it means 
If there's no pain
Rules are still the same
I'm with you, just lead me
I'm ready to play 
T.N.T. for the brain


What you feel is insane
It is love and not a game
T.N.T. for the brain



Apple Bite - because: " Mother Knows Best ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Everything Now All Around You Has Been Provided To You For A Much-Needed Spiritual Purpose '... and, indeed, Simply Blowing Your Own Mind Is Only A Very Small Part Of It!

But, hey folks, What Do I Know That The Rest Of You Don't?

Well, for one thing, I Know When To Open My Eyes....

America In Prophecy

Dune [ The Prophecy ]
- by: Frank Herbert and David Lynch



- and, indeed, Isaiah Chapter 42 ( very clearly ) says:
" Listen, You Deaf People; and look up, You Blind People; so that you may now see!

Who is blind except My Own Servant,
 or deaf like My Own Messenger, that I am now sending? Who is blind like The One Committed To Me, or blind like The Lord’s Own Personal Servant?

You have seen Many Things
[ now all around you ], but you pay them no real attention [ no matter what I have provided you ]. 

His own ears are open [ to all of your own foolish arguments ], but He doesn’t listen [ to anyone other than Me ].

But, this is A People who have been: Robbed and Plundered - all of them trapped in pits or hidden away in prisons. They have become prey, with no one to rescue them; and they have been made loot, with no one to say: ' Send them back! '
Who, among you, Will Listen or Pay Attentionand, indeed, Listen For The Time To Come? " - Isaiah 42:18-23.


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...