Friday, March 16, 2018

I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz

Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait ( 1986 ).
In The Popular 1986 Song entitled: " I Can't Wait " - written by: John Smith [ that means: " God Has Now Graciously Provided The Forger In The Fire " ]; and performed by: Nu Shooz [ which refers to ( either ): " A New Pair Of Shoes " or: " An Entirely New Way To Groove On The Dance Floor " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' When You Honestly Do Care About Someone, Then There Is A Real Sense Of Eager Expectation To Share Everything With Them '... and, if you're just not feeling it, Then What Does That ( Quite Truthfully ) Say About You?

Atlantic - " The Sea In Which Atlas Now Dwells ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " I Can't Wait " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

I Can't Wait
( 1986by: John Smith.
" God Has Now Graciously Provided The Forger In The Fire! "


I Can't Wait: Doesn't Say Much About The One Who Is Finally Now Coming; But It Sure Says A Lot About The Ones That Should've Been Looking For Him....

[ Intro ]
Baby, I Can't Wait!

[ Verse 1 ]
My Love, Tell Me What It's All About...
You've Got Something;
That I Can't Live Without!
Happiness, is so hard to find...
Hey baby, tell me what is on your mind?

[ Chorus 1 ]
Cause, I can't wait ( baby, I can't wait )...
Till you call me on the telephone.
I can't wait ( baby, I can't wait )...
Till we're all alone ( I can't wait ).

[ Verse 2 ]
You know, I love you;
Even when you don't try!
I know, that our love will never die.
Hey darling, when you look into my eye;
Please tell me, you'll never have to say goodbye.

[ Chorus 2 ]
Cause, I can't wait ( baby, I can't wait );
This is what I've been waiting for!
I can't wait ( baby, I can't wait );
'Till my love walked in the door.
I can't wait ( baby, I can't wait );
True love is so hard to find.
I found yours, and you found mine!
I can't wait ( baby, I can't wait );
Tell me what is on your mind?
( I can't wait )

[ Outro ]
( I can't wait ) I can't wait
Say it one more time ( baby, I can't wait );
Tell me what is on your mind?
Oh, I can't wait ( baby, I can't wait );
This is what I've been waiting for!
Oh, I can't wait ( baby, I can't wait );
'Till my love walked in the door....



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...