Sunday, July 30, 2017

If your own love is no: " More Than Words "... then, tell us honestly, why even bother expressing it?

Extreme - More Than Words ( 1991 ).
In The Popular 1991 Song entitled: " More Than Words " - written by: Gary Francis Caine Cherone [ that means: " The Wielder Of My Own Spear Is The Free Man With His Rod In The Meadow " ] and Nuno Duarte Gil Mendes Bettencourt [ that means: " The One Who Manages My Own Household Is Now: The Protector Of Your Land, The One Who Offers True Contentment, And A Sound Peace Of Mind - Since, True Service To God Is The Oath Of Your King " ]; produced by: Michael Wagener [ that means: " Who Is Like Unto God? The Transporter Of His People! " ]; and performed by Extreme [ which refers to: " Something ( Or, Someone ) That Reaches All Of The Way Up To The Highest Possible Degree " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' When You Are Just Paying Lip Service To the Concept Of Love, It Isn't Really The Same Thing At All '... because, whether you now comprehend it or not, True Love Has Always Expressed Itself Through Our Own Human Actions!

A&M Records - " aka, Alpert & Moss ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " More Than Words " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

More Than Words
( 1991by: Extreme.
" The Wielder Of My Own Spear Is The Free Man With His Rod In The Meadow! "


More Than Words: To Show That You Feel; And That Your Love Has Always Been Real....

Saying: " I love you " -
Is not the words;
I want to hear from you.
It's not that I want you,
Not to say...
But. if you only knew!

How easy,
It would be to;
Show me how you feel.
More than words,
Is all you have to do,
To make it real.
Then, you wouldn't;
Have to say;
That you love me.
Because, I'd already know!

What would you do;
If my heart;
Was torn in two?
More than words,
To show you feel,
That your love -
For me, is real.
What would you say;
If I took;
Those words away?
Then you couldn't,
Make things new,
Just by saying:
" I love you ".
More Than Words....
More Than Words....

Now, that I've tried to,
Talk to you;
And, make you understand.
All you have to do;
Is close your eyes;
And, just reach out your hands!

And, touch me;
Hold me close;
Don't ever let me go!
More Than Words...
Is all I ever -
Needed you to show.
Then you wouldn't,
Have to say,
That you love me;
Because, I'd already know!

What would you do, if my heart was torn in two?
More Than Words, to show you feel,
That your love for me is real!
What would you say, if I took those words away;
Then, you couldn't make things new;
Just by, saying: " I love you ".

( La di da, da di da, di dai dai da )
More Than Words....

( La di da, da di da, di dai dai da )
More Than Words....

( La di dai, dai dai, di dai dai da )
( La la di da da da )

( La di dai dai da )
( La la da da )
More Than Words....

( Oooh uuuuh uuuh )
( Uuh )
More Than Words....


Perhaps, we should ( now ): " Face The Music "?
You see, folks: ' At Some Point, We Must All Face The Music '... and, if we don't truthfully understand love, then: " We May Just Find Ourselves To Be Truthfully Standing On The Wrong Side Of Heaven "!

And, you might as well face it, What A Real Fiasco That Could Be.

After all, I'm Just Saying....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...