Monday, March 19, 2018

Big Time - Peter Gabriel

Peter Gabriel - Big Time ( 1986 ).
In The Popular 1986 Song entitled: " Big Time " - written by: Peter Brian Gabriel [ that means: " The Stone Is The Noble One For Whom God Is His Strength " ]; and produced by: Daniel Roland Lanois [ which means: " The One Whom God Alone May Judge Is: The Famous One In Your Land And One Who Quite Boldly Speaks Up " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Song Big Time Is About How Extremely Foolish Are All Of Those That Are Now Suffering From Their Own Vanity And Pride '... and, indeed, at the end of this video We Finally Then Witness That Big Time Result!

Geffen - " A Wandering And Fruit Bearing Vine ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Big Time " - because, its actually Another Excellent Spiritual Object Lesson; and indeed ( Who, really, knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Big Time
( 1986 ) by: Peter Gabriel.
" The Stone Is The Noble One For Whom God Is His Strength! "


Big Time: Is All About Making A Name For Ourselves; And Yet, In The End The Only Things That Others Remember Are Those Often Quoted Failures....

[ Verse 1 ]
I'm on my way, I'm making it...
I've got to make it show! ( yeah )
So much larger than life...
I'm going to watch it growing.

The place where I come from is A Small Town;
They think so small...
They use Small Words.
- But, not Me...
I'm Smarter Than That!
I worked it out;
I've been stretching my mouth;
To let Those Big Words come right out!

I've had enough, I'm getting out...
To the city, The Big Big City!
I'll be a big noise, with all the big boys,
There's so much stuff I will own.
And, I will pray to A Big God...
As I kneel in The Big Church!

[ Chorus ]
Big time...
I'm on my way - I'm making it!
Big time - big time...
I've got to make it show! ( yeah )
Big time, big time...
So much larger than life!
Big time...
I'm going to watch it growing;
Big time!

[ Verse 2 ]
My parties have all The Big Names;
And I greet them with The Widest Smile.
Tell them how my life is one big adventure;
And, always, they're amazed....
When I show them round the house, to my bed,
I had it made like A Mountain Range!
With a snow-white pillow for My Big Fat Head.
And My Heaven will be A Big Heaven;
And, I will walk through The Front Door!

[ Chorus ]
Big time...
I'm on my way - I'm making it!
Big time, Big time...
I've got to make it show! ( yeah )
Big time, Big time...
So much larger than life!
Big time...
I'm going to watch it growing.
Big time, Big time...
My car is getting bigger!
Big time...
My house is getting bigger!
Big time...
My eyes are getting bigger!
Big time...
And, my mouth;
Big time!
My belly is getting bigger...
Big time!
And, my bank account...
Big time!
Look at my circumstance...
Big time!
And, The Bulge in my big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big
Big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big...........



Where have I seen: " That All Seeing Eye " - before?
While, ' The Evolutionary Elements As Presented In This Video Indeed May Make It Seem Like Random Chance Actually Governs The World That We Live In ', the more properly astute minded individual might notice something else, Now Finally Cropping Up In That Carefully Tilled Garden!

In fact, That All-Seeing Eye ( quite truthfully ) arises right before Mr. Big Time Is Inevitably Cut Down....



So, Where Is It Found Within All Of That Scripture?

Well, in Daniel Chapter 12:1-4, it ( very clearly ) says:
" At that time Michael [ or: " He Who Is Like Unto God " ] shall stand up,
The Great Prince [ that was so long ago promised by God ] who stands watch over the sons of your people; and there shall be A Time Of Trouble, such as never was since there was a nation, even unto that time.

And, at that time, your people shall be delivered, every one who is found Written In The Book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake; some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Those who are wise shall shine l
ike the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.

But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until The Time Of The End; where many shall run to and fro; and knowledge shall greatly increase. " - Daniel 12:1-4.
And, indeed, in Psalm 2 it has also been written:
" Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, 
and the rulers take counsel together, against The Lord and against His Anointed, saying:
' Let us break Their bonds in pieces and cast away Their cords from us.'
He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure:

' Yet I have set My King 
upon My Holy Hill Of Zion. '
I will declare the decree: for The Lord has said to Me: 
" You are My Son, for today I have begotten YouAsk of Me, and I will give You The Nations For Your Inheritance, and The Ends Of The Earth For Your PossessionYou shall break them With A Rod Of Iron; and You shall dash them to pieces like A Potter’s Own Vessel. "
Now therefore, be wise, O kings; and be instructed, you judges of the earth. Serve The Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 

Kiss The Son, lest He be angry, and you perish in the way, when His Wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all of those who put their trust in Him. " - Psalm 2.
Hey, I'm Just Saying....

Perhaps, It's All Just Another Incredible Coincidence?


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...