Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Learning To Fly - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

Tom Petty - Learning To Fly ( 1991 ).
In The Popular 1991 Song entitled: " Learning To Fly " - written by: Thomas Earl Petty [ that means: " The Avatar And Twin Is The Lord Who Is Directly Underneath The Lord Over Everyone " ] and Jeffrey Lynne [ that means: " The District Traveler ( And God's Pledge Of Peace ) Is The King From The Serpent And Sacred Tree " ]; and performed by the musical group known as The Heartbreakers [ which refers to: " A Group Of Musicians Who Intentionally Produce: Sad Melodies And Songs Of Lament " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Necessary Learning Curve In Every New Step Of Human Development '... and, whether you know it or not, We Have Far More Potential As A Species Than The Majority Of Us Have Ever Honestly Considered!

MCA - " The Music Corporation of America ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Learning To Fly " - because, in a world as crazy as this one, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Learning To Fly ( 1991 ) by: The Heartbreakers.
" The Ones Who Produce: Sad Melodies And Songs Of Lament!  "


Learning To Fly: Because, Eventually, We Must All Leave The Safety Of Our Own Little Nests....

Well I started out;
Down a dirty road.
I Started Out... 

All Alone.
And, the sun went down,

As I crossed the hill;
And the town lit up,

The world got still.

I'm learning to fly;

But, I ain't got wings!
Coming down...

Is the hardest thing.

Well, The Good Old Days,

May not return.
And, The Rocks Might Melt;

And, The Sea May Burn.
I'm learning to fly;
But, I ain't got wings!
Coming down...

Is the hardest thing.

Well, some say life -

Will beat you down.
Break Your Heart...

And, Steal Your Crown....
So, I've started out;

For God knows where.
I guess, I'll know...

When I get there!

I'm learning to fly;

Around the clouds.
But, what goes up...

Must come down.
I'm learning to fly;
But, I ain't got wings!
Coming down...

Is the hardest thing.

Why not listen to those: " Talking Heads "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Lot More Meaning To All Of Those Songs, Once You Finally Learn To Dig Just Underneath The Surface '... since, it has ( actually ) been The Spirit Of God Who Has Always So Faithfully Provided Them!

And, indeed, when everything has been said and done: " Coming Down... Is, Always, The Hardest Thing ".


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...