Friday, December 16, 2016

If you're not gonna ( finally ): Wake Up and Get With The Program... then, just: " Don't Come Around Here No More "!

Tom Petty - Don't Come Around ( 1985 ).
In The Popular 1985 Song entitled: " Don't Come Around Here No More " - written by: Thomas Earl Petty [ that means: " The Avatar And Twin Is The Lord Who Is Directly Beneath The Lord Over Everyone " ] and David Allen Stewart [ which means: " My Own Beloved One Is: The Noble Stone And The Guardian Set Over My Own Household " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Alice Is Already Very Late To Tea; And The Mad Hatter Is Growing Extremely Tired At Waiting For Her To Now Finally Wake Up '... in fact, if you're even the least bit spiritually observant, You Can Palpably Hear His Frustration!

MCA - " The Music Corporation of America ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Don't Come Around Here No More " - because, its time for God's Own People to start producing a crop; and ( who really knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Don't Come Around Here No More( 1985 ) from: Tom Petty.
" The Avatar And Twin Is: My Own Beloved One And The Lord Of Your Lord! "


Don't Come Around Here No More: Is A Very Sincere Expression Of Ongoing Personal Frustration....

Don't come around here no more....
Don't come around here no more....
Whatever you're looking for -
Hey, don't come around here no more!

I've given up.... ( Stop )

I've given up.... ( Stop )
I've given up, on waiting any longer!
I've given up, on this love getting stronger.

I don't feel you any more....
And yet, you darken my door....
Whatever you're looking for -
Hey, don't come around here no more!

I've given up.... ( Stop ) 

I've given up.... ( Stop )
I've given up, you tangle my emotions!
I've given up, honey please admit it is over.

[ Chorus ]

Stop walking down my street.
Who do you expect to meet?
Whatever you're looking for -
Hey, don't come around here no more!


The longer you wait, it can only get much worse....
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Whole Lot More Going On In Wonderland Than The Majority Of Us Have Ever Suspected '... and, indeed, Once You've Finally Gone Down That Proverbial Rabbit Hole You'll Honestly Begin To See!

Perhaps, you should do like NEO did in The Matrix... and, just, invest the effort to: " Follow The White Rabbit "?

Because, in the much larger scheme of things, ' That's What Finally Led Him Inevitably To Zion '.

Time is ( indeed ) A Very Precious Commodity!
After all, I'm Just Saying....

That, whether you know it or not: " You're Already Extremely Late For Tea "!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...