Wednesday, August 5, 2015

In: " My Name Is Earl " - we learn about: The Lord and His List! With many thanks to, The Friends Of God's Own Champion....

My Name Is Earl ( 2005 ).
In The Popular 2005 Television Show entitled: " My Name Is Earl " - written by Gregory Thomas Garcia [ that means: " The Vigilant And Alert One Is: The Avatar Or Twin And The Champion Of God " ] and starring Jason Michael Lee [ which means: " Yahweh's Own Son Is The One Like God; That Dwells In Your Meadow " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Allegory.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, this particular show's title of My Name Is Earl quite literally translates as: " I Am The Lord; With My Own Personal Authority; That Has Always Been Provided By The Mighty One "... but hey, don't take my own word for it, Why Not Just Study All Of Those Biblical Scriptures!

Amigos - " Friends Of God's Own Champion ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Television Trailer for: " My Name Is Earl " - because, as strange as this concept may seem, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

My Name Is Earl ( 2005 ) - by: Amigos de Garcia.




My Name Is Earl: Has An Important Prophetical Message....

You see, folks: " Karma ( Really ) Is A Funny Thing "... since, despite all of those solitary assurances otherwise, ' Absolutely No One Gets Off Of The Hook, Until He Fixes Whatever He's Broken '.

Take Earl, for instance, He [ Himself ] simply desired: Experience, Knowledge, and Wisdom - but, it actually came at an extremely great deal of expense; to both himself and ( indeed ) a whole host of others!

And, Was It Worth It?

Well, I honestly believe so. But, in any case, ' That Damage Is Now Already Done '; and it's ( truthfully ) now time to start moving forward. Which, sadly for a great many of you, brings us finally to That Extremely Troublesome List!

You see, there's a reason for everything that can be found in all of those scriptures... and, Mathew Chapter 23 isn't actually an exception.
 “ O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 
See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘ Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord! ’- Mathew 23:37-39.

See, what I mean about Karma? In fact, it seems almost as if, ' The Entire Universe Is Far More Intelligent Than We Are '!

And, one way or the other: " You've All Made The List "....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...