Sunday, June 19, 2016

My House makes A Pretty Bold Statement... but, then again, Flo Rida is ' The One Now Sitting Upon His Throne '!

Flo Rida - My House ( 2015 ).
In The Popular 2015 Song entitled: " My House " - written by: Tramar Lacel Dillard [ that means: " The: Energetic Weaver, Diligent Engineer, And Greatest Of All Architects - Within Your Own Enclosure - Is, Indeed, My Own Very Faithful One " ], Ross Golan [ that means: " The Head Of Your Land Is My Very Own Rock Solid Refuge " ], Johan Carlsson [ that means: " God Has Provided You His Own Son Who Is Now Finally Free " ], Marco Borrero [ that means: " The Lord Of War Is That Faithful Son Of The Lamb " ], and Roy Hammond [ that means: " Your Own: Ruddy Complected And Red Headed King - Is The Protector Of My Own House " ]; and performed by: Flo Rida [ which means: " The One Who Follows The River Is That Man Who Is Now Content With: God's Own Will And Lawful Decree " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritually Discernible Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: " Anything That Can Happen, Honestly Will Happen; When Provided Enough Time "... and, indeed, ' It Has Been A Very Long Time, Since That Extremely Beautiful Garden '!

Poe Boy - " The One Who Struts Like A Peacock ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " My House " - because, whether you realize it or not, Your Own Foundations Are Now Actually Built Entirely Upon Sand....

America In Prophecy

My House
( 2015 ) by: Flo Rida.
" True Contentment Can Only Be Found In Following The River!  "



My House: Is A Very Important Message For All Of You To Now Honestly Consider....

Open up The Champagne! ( pop )
It's My House...

Come On, Turn It Up.

Hear a knock on the door;
And, The Night Begins...
Because, we've done this before;
So, you come on in.
Make Yourself At My Home;
Tell Me, Where You Been?
Pour yourself something cold...
Baby, Cheers To This!

[ Pre-chorus: ]
Sometimes, you gotta stay in;
And, you know where I live...
Yeah, you know what we is;
Sometimes you gotta stay in... ( in )

[ Chorus: ]
Welcome To My House...
Baby, Take Control Now!
We can't even slow down...
We don't have to go out...
Welcome To My House.
Play That Music Too Loud...
Show me what you do now.
We don't have to go out...
Welcome To My House.
Welcome To My House!

Morning Comes...

Let's pretend that the time has changed.
Keep our clothes on the floor...
Open Up The Champagne...
Let's continue tonight;
Come On, Celebrate!

[ Pre-chorus ]

[ Chorus ]

Welcome to My Duck Off The Crib...
The Spot... 
The Pad.
But, My House is Your House;
So, it ain't no holding back!
Another shot of vodka?
You know what's in My Glass...
It's My House!
Just Relax....

[ Chorus ]

Welcome To My House!
It's My House....


Who ( really ) is: " That Big Bad Wolf "?
It's really a shame that so few of you notice What Should Now Be So Obvious To Everyone!

Since, whether you believe it or not, ' All Of That Jigsaw Jazz Was Lovingly Provided To Help The Get Fresh Crowd ( Now Finally ) Start To Flow ' - With The Current - instead of, as always, once more against it!



So, Where Is It Found In Those Scriptures?

Well, I'm really quite glad that you've asked... because, in The Second Psalm, it ( actually ) says:
Why do The Nations rage, and The People plot a vain thing?

 The Kings of the earth set themselves, and The Rulers take counsel together, against The Lord and against His Anointedsaying:

“ Let us break Their Bonds in pieces and cast away Their Cords away from us. ”
He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision. 

Then He shall speak to them in His Wrath, and distress them in His Deep Displeasure; saying:
“ Yet I have set My King on My Holy Hill of ZionI will declare The Decree; because, The Lord has said to Me
You are My Son, and today I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your Inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your Possession. You shall break them with A Rod Of Iron; You shall dash them to pieces like A Potter’s Own Vessel. ’
 Now therefore, be wise, O kings; and be instructed, you judges of the earth. Serve The Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss The Son, lest He be angry; and you perish in the way; when His Wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all of those who put their trust in Him. - Psalm 2.
 

He's got The White Throne, because: " He Is The Key "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' He's Got That White Throne; Because He ( Himself ) Has Always Been The Key '!

Ding... Ding... Ding!

I'm, just saying... You Had Better Start Looking It All Up!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...