Thursday, June 2, 2016

Just in case, you have missed out upon The Calling... it is still, now, following you: " Wherever You Will Go "!

The Calling - Wherever You Will Go ( 2001 ).
In The Popular 2001 Song entitled: " Wherever You Will Go " - written by: Alexander Max Band [ that means: " The Defender Of Man Is The Greatest Of His Kind; And The One Betrothed ( Or, Covenanted ) To Them All " ] and Aaron Kamm Kamin [ that means: " The Exalted One Is ( Both ): The Whitener Of My Own Cloth And The One Who Adds Fuel To The Fire " ]; and performed by The Calling [ which refers to: " The True Voice Of God Who Now Beckons You To Come To His Own Wedding Feast " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important Message Of Love.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Nature Of Music Has Always Been Spiritual '... and, everything that you are listening to was created for The Very Real Benefit Of God's Own Now-Wizened Children! Of whom, it shall one day finally be written: " They Are Now As Wise As All Of Those Serpents; And ( Just As Importantly ) As Harmless As Doves ".

RCA / Victor - " His Master's Own Voice ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Wherever You Will Go " - because, the correct answers have never been that complicated to honestly understand; and ( indeed ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Wherever You Will Go ( 2001 ) - by: The Calling.
" It Is The True Voice Of God Who Now Beckons To You! "



Wherever You Will Go: Is A Message Of Love; For Those Who Can Honestly Understand Such An Important & Spiritual Concept....

So lately, I've been wondering;
Who will be there to take My Place...
When I'm gone, you'll need Love;
To light the shadows on your face.

If a great wave shall fall;
It'd fall upon us all.
And, between The Sand and Stone...
Could you make it on your own?


[ Chorus: ]
If I could, then I would...
I'll go wherever you will go!
Way Up High...

Or, Down Low...
I'll Go Wherever You Will Go!

And, maybe, I'll find out;
The way to make it back someday.
To Watch You...

To Guide You...
Through The Darkest Of Your Days!

If a great wave shall fall;
It'd fall upon us all.
Well, I hope, There's Someone Out There...
Who can bring Me back to You?


[ Chorus ]

Run away with My Heart....
Run away with My Hope....
Run away with My Love....

I know now, just quite how,
My life and love might still go on.
In Your Heart...

In Your Mind...
I'll Stay With You For All Of Time!


[ Chorus ]

If I could turn back time...
I'd go wherever you will go!
If I could make you mine...
I'd go wherever you will go!

I'll Go Wherever You Will Go!!!


What is The True Meaning of Psalm 82?
Now, have you ever considered ' God's Own Wishes In This All Important Matter '? Because, while you yourselves ( quite obviously ) don't know them, They Are Actually Quite Interesting For All Of Us To Consider.

You see, folks: " While His Own Love Is Truly Unconditional; God's Own Greatest Blessings Most-Certainly Are Not "....

In fact, A Well-Trained Flock Will Simply Follow Their Own Shepherd... without Him, ever again, utilizing That Rod!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...