Thursday, April 23, 2015

According to Queen: " We Are The Champions Of The World "... and yet, what exactly are they referring to?

Queen - We Are The Champions ( 1977 ).
In The Popular 1977 Song entitled: " We Are The Champions " - written by Freddie Mercury [ that means: " The Peaceful Ruler Is The True Messenger Of God " ] and produced by Mike ' Clay ' Stone [ which means: " Who Is Like God? The Unyielding One That Dwells Upon Earth! " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Message.

Because, let's just face it folks, ' It's Nice To Know The Outcome Before The First Shots Are Ever Even Fired '... since, the one thing that all of the good people need is Some Necessary Spiritual Backbone!

Elektra - " About Your Own Chosen One ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " We Are The Champions " - because, with so many pieces still missing, Isn't It ( Quite Honestly ) Now Time For The Free Ride...?


America In Prophecy

We Are The Champions ( 1977 ) by: Queen.



We Are The Champions: Is An Important Spiritual Message Of Victory To All Of God's Own Children

I've paid my dues
Time after time.
I've done my sentence;
But committed no crime.
And, bad mistakes ‒
I've made a few...
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face;
But I've come through!

( And I need just go on and on, and on, and on.... )

We are the champions, my friends...
And, we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
We are the champions....
We are the champions....
No time for losers;
'Cause we are the champions of the world!

I've taken my bows;
And my curtain calls;
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it...
I thank you all!

But, it's been no bed of roses...
No pleasure cruise...
I consider it a challenge, before the whole human race;
And, I ain't gonna lose!

( And I need just go on and on, and on, and on.... )

We are the champions, my friends...
And, we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
We are the champions....
We are the champions....
No time for losers;
'Cause we are the champions of the world!

We are the champions, my friends...
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
We are the champions....
We are the champions....
No time for losers;
'Cause we are the champions! 

And, Why Are We Truthfully The Champions?

Because, in the scripture, it has been ( actually ) written: " And, They Shall Know The Truth; And The Truth Shall Set Them All Free "....

Wonka: " He's not worthless, Charlie... he works for Me! "
You see, folks, ' Adam Was Created In The Image Of God A Very Long Time Ago '... and, since that fateful day in The Garden Of Eden, everyone and everything has been working for The Overall Benefit Of Him!

In fact, The Crowned Prince must be: Exceptionally Well Educated, and Thoroughly Tested By Fire - before, he will ever assume the true throne - that is his, by His Own Right Of Inheritance.


And: " The Cow Jumped Over The Moon... "
Meanwhile, of course, ' The Entire Family Has Been Long Ago Invited To Attend '... and yet, they had better be wearing The Right Wedding Garments - if they're, quite honestly, planning to show up. Because, we might as well face it: " Forgiveness Is One Thing; While Arrogant And Unwarranted Presumption Is Actually Quite Another "!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...