Sunday, September 21, 2014

The song: " Bye Bye American Pie " - by Don McLean - is actually providing all of us a spiritual warning!

Don Mclean - Bye Bye American Pie.
In The Popular 1971 Song: " Bye Bye American Pie " - written by Don McLean [ that means: " The True World Ruler Is The Son And Servant Whom God Has Provided " ]; recorded by: Mayday Music [ which means: " The Provider Of True Spiritual Warnings " ]; and distributed by Yahweh Tunes Inc. [ which refers to: " The Body Of Servants Behind All Of God's Own Music " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Song.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Reason That This Particular Song Sounds So Much Like A Biblical Prophecy '... because, the source of this tune is actually the very same one!

Rock & Roll Aint Noise Pollution!
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So why not just take the necessary time to watch The Following Musical Video for: " Bye Bye American Pie " - because, despite all of your own best efforts at denying it, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Bye Bye American Pie - by: Don Mclean.


Bye, Bye, American Pie - Lyrics By Don Mclean:

A long long time ago [ When I Was Only But A Child ]
I can still remember how [ And Untouched By All Of The Evils Around Me ]
That music used to make me smile [ I Thought That Music Was Merely Entertainment ]
And I knew if I had my chance [ And I Wanted To Be A Musician ]
That I could make those people dance [ To Successfully Entertain The Others Around Me ]
And maybe they'd be happy for a while [ Until The Time Of The End ]
But February made me shiver [ However, The News Became Tragic In February ]
With every paper I'd deliver [ And, It Grew Increasingly Worse Every Single Day ]
Bad news on the doorstep [ America Was Now Seriously In Trouble ]
I couldn't take one more step [ I Was Terrified By I Everything That I Learned ]
I can't remember if I cried [ The Pain Was Beyond All Bearing ]
When I read about his widowed bride [ America Was No Longer Under God's Protection ]
But something touched me deep inside [ I Somehow Knew It Had To Be True ]
**The day the music died** [ The Day That America Began Its Inevitable Decline ]
So

[ Chorus ]

Bye, bye Miss American Pie [ Good Bye America - My Sweet Love ]
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry [ The Mississippi River Was Now Drying Up ]
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey in Rye [ They Were Holding A Wake For Our Nation ]
Singin' this'll be the day that I die [ And Preparing Themselves For Their Inevitable Demise ]
This'll be the day that I die [ Our Final Battle Was Now Coming ]

Did you write the book of love [ Are You A Prophet Of Yahweh Himself? ]
And do you have faith in God above [ And, Do You Trust Fully In Him? ]
If the Bible tells you so? [ The Scriptures Have All Warned You Of These Things! ]
Now do you believe in rock and roll? [ It's Not The Musician, But Him Who Gave It ]
Can music save your mortal soul? [ Not Without The Spirit To Listen ]
And can you teach me how to dance real slow? [ The Date Has Already Been Set ]
{ *** Note: In the previous six verses, the song is telling you that The End Time Prophet [ Jeshurun ] shall draw your own attention to this particular song - when The Time Of The End Comes... and, it is also pointing out, that The Prophesied One will properly understand all of these Musical Prophecies! }

Well, I know that you're in love with him [ It's Obvious, You Do Want To Serve Him ]
Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym [ Because, You Keep Searching In All Those Numerous False Churches ]
You both kicked off your shoes [ However, You're Dancing With The Impostor Instead ]
Man, I dig those rhythm and blues [ But, I Can See Why You Do Want To Believe ]
I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck [ In This Vision I Was Young And Strong ]
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck [ And Prepared To Enjoy The Ongoing Party ]
But I knew I was out of luck [ But, It Was Obvious, That The Party Was Now Over ]
The day the music died [ When America Received All Of Its Bad News ]
I started singin' [ The Prelude To These Historical Events ]

[ Chorus ]

Now, for ten years we've been on our own [ America Has Been Unilaterally Waging War ]
And moss grows fat on a rolling stone [ And The Muck Has Covered Our Old Glory ]
But, that's not how it used to be [ America Was A Magnificent Nation ]
When the jester sang for the king and queen [ When The World Followed Our Own Lead ]
In a coat he borrowed from James Dean [ Our Entertainers Were All The Rage ]
And a voice that came from you and me [ And Our Own Government Listened To Us ]
Oh and while the king was looking down [ *** See: Isaiah 18:4, and Isaiah 23:17 ]
The jester stole his thorny crown [ America Became Babylon's Own False Prophet ]
The courtroom was adjourned [ Yahweh's Own Judgment Then Became Final ]
No verdict was returned [ Our Judgment To Come Just 70 Years Later ]
And while Lenin read a book on Marx [ The Communists Were Being Assisted By The West ]
The quartet practiced in the park [ America, Russia, Europe, And China - Were All Preparing For War ]
And we sang dirges in the dark [ We Entertained You, With Our Un-Heeded Truths ]
The day the music died [ Until The Time Of America's Own End ]
We were singin' [ And Then, It Comes To The End ]

[ Chorus]

Helter skelter in a summer swelter [ Civil War In The Heat Of The Summer ]
The birds flew off with a fallout shelter [ The Wealthy Ones Went Into Their Own Prepared Shelters ]
Eight miles high and falling fast [ America Fell From Its Dizzying Heights ]
It landed foul on the grass [ And Nothing Could Stop Its Decline ]
The players tried for a forward pass [ They Tried To Restart Its Political Momentum ]
With the jester on the sidelines in a cast [ But Even Hollywood Was Now, Finally, Broken ]
Now the half-time air was sweet perfume [ Everyone Thought That They Could Win This One War ]
While sergeants played a marching tune [ The New Nations Prepared For Their Own Battles ]
We all got up to dance [ And Everyone Signed Up To Fight ]
Oh, but we never got the chance [ But We Could Never Complete This Internal Struggle ]
Cause the players tried to take the field [ As These New Nations Began Their First Steps ]
The marching band refused to yield [ Our National Government Called For Europe's Assistance ]
Do you recall what was revealed [ By The One Who Was Prophesied To Speak Up ]
The day the music died? [ When America's Own End Drew Near ]
We started singin' [ Then, Let Me Honestly Remind You ]

[Chorus]

Oh, and there we were all in one place [ None Of Us Had Our Own Eyes Open ]
A generation lost in space [ We Were Oblivious To Everything Around Us ]
With no time left to start again [ While America Was Running Out Of Time ]
So come on Jack be nimble, Jack be quick [ You Had Better Wake Up Very Quick ]
Jack Flash sat on a candlestick [ The Majority Of You Will Honestly Get Burned ]
Cause fire is the devil's only friend [ Lucifer Doesn't Protect His Own Servants ]
And as I watched him on the stage [ And As I Saw These Events Then Unfolding ]
My hands were clenched in fists of rage [ I Was Angry At Myself, For Faithfully Serving Him ]
No angel born in Hell [ None Of The Pagans Would Assist Us Either ]
Could break that Satan's spell [ For, They All Served Satan Himself ]
And as the flames climbed high into the night [ Her Destruction Growing More Fierce Each Day ]
To light the sacrificial rite [ As Our World Paid It's Homage To Satan ]
I saw Satan laughing with delight [ Lucifer Was Well Pleased With His Own Plans ]
The day the music died [ As America Is Finally Destroyed ]
He was singin' [ Lucifer Was Then Haughtily Mocking Us ]

[ Chorus ]

I met a girl who sang the blues [ There Was Nothing Good Left To Sing About ]
And I asked her for some happy news [ I Was Hoping For Anything Cheerful ]
But she just smiled and turned away [ But, She Had Nothing Pleasant To Say ]
I went down to the sacred store [ I Visited The Churches For Any Good News ]
Where I'd heard the music years before [ Where They Had, Once, Preached Peace And Prosperity ]
But the man there said the music wouldn't play [ Even They Had Nothing To Offer ]
And in the streets the children screamed [ They Had No One Left To Guide Them ]
The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed [ There Was No Joy To Be Found Anywhere ]
But not a word was spoken [ The Boasting And Preaching Had, By Now, All Stopped ]
The church bells all were broken [ And The Church Doors Were Factually All Closed ]
And the three men I admire most- 
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost- 
They caught the last train for the coast [ The Mighty One Took His Own Tribes Back Home ]
The day the music died [ At The Time When America Was Finally Destroyed ]

[ Chorus ]
Lyrics, courtesy of: LyricsFreak.com



Bye Bye American Pie, Is A Prophetical Dirge:

Dirge  (dûrj) n.
1. Music
  • a. A funeral hymn or lamentation. 
  • b. A slow, mournful musical composition.
2. A mournful and elegiac poem or other literary work.

It's Prophetical, because it was written in advance of its: Actual, or Historical Occurrence. It's a Dirge, because it provides: The Proper and Fitting Epitaph - to a once great nation, that has indeed been dearly beloved, by hundreds of millions. And that, dear brothers and sisters, is the truest single definition of a: " Musical Prophecy " - that I, personally, know of!

{ *** NOTE: The reason that this Prophetical Dirge was, quite-honestly, created is because there shall [ factually ] be no one left here within North America - to lament its own passing afterward! Just, so you know.... }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...