Sunday, May 27, 2018

American Home Shield - Zombie Apocalypse

American Home Shield - Zombie Apocalypse ( 2015 ).
In The 2015 Television Commercial entitled: " A Zombie Apocalypse? " - starring: Marina Franklin [ that means: " The Man Of The Sea Is The Free Land Owner " ] and: Neal McDonough [ that means: " The King's Own Champion Is His Own Son Who Always Wears Black Into Battle " ]; for: American Home Shield [ which refers to: " The One Who ( Now ) Currently Protects All Of Your Own Homes In America " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' While Death Is Now Taking His Own Much-Needed Holiday, Things Might Just Get A Little Dicey For You '... and, indeed, You Can Most-Certainly Now Read All About It From Scripture!
" So, I Fed The Flock For Slaughter; in particular, The Poor Of The Flock.
I took for myself Two Staffs: The One I Called Beauty, and The Other I Called Bonds; and I fed the flock.
I dismissed The Three Shepherds in one month. My own soul loathed them; and their soul also abhorred Me. Then, I said: ' I Will Not Feed You. Let What Is Dying Die, And What Is Perishing Perish. Let Those That Are Left Eat Each Other’s Flesh. '
And I took my staff, Beauty, and cut it in two - that I might break The Covenant, which I had made with all of the peoples. So, it was broken upon that day.
Thus, The Poor Of The Flock - who were, in fact, watching Me - knew, that it was indeed The Word Of The Lord. " - Zechariah 11:7-11.

AHS - " Watching Over All Of Those Families ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Television Commercial for: " American Home Shield " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

" A Zombie Apocalypse? "
( 2015 by: American Home Shield.
" That One Who ( Now ) Currently Protects All Of Your Own Homes In America! "


A Zombie Apocalypse: Is Defined As A Whole Lot Of People Who Are Now Spiritually Dead, Creating Havoc, While Their Bodies Don't Physically Die.... 

Who ( actually ) are: " All Of Those Walking Dead "?
Meanwhile, of course, ' As All Of Those Infected With This Now Common Disorder Are Out Spreading Chaos, Many Of Their Own Victims Are Themselves Now Showing Signs Of Just Such An Ongoing Infection '... and indeed, whether you now comprehend it or not, A Very Large And Unthinking Horde Of Them May Already Be Found In Every Single Nation Upon Earth!

But, hey folks, What Do I Know That The Rest Of You Now Already Don't?

There just: " Ain't No Rest For The Wicked ".
Well, one thing is for sure: " If You Don't Have Halos, Then They Won't Have Halos "!

After all, I'm Just Saying....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...