Sunday, May 20, 2018

When it comes to: " Counting The Cost And Settling That Bill " - nobody is more adept at it, than The Captain!

Captain Morgan - Settling The Bill ( 2014 ).
In The 2014 Television Commercial entitled: " Counting The Cost And Settling That Bill " - created by: Anomaly Advertising [ that means: " When It Comes To Social Marketing, We're Not Marching In Lockstep With Anyone " ]; under the creative leadership of: Carl Johnson [ that means: " The Free Man Is That Son Whom God Has Provided " ]; for Captain Morgan [ which means: " That Person In Command Of His Own Ship Is ( In Fact ) He Who Dwells In Your Sea " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' You May Run Up A Pretty Hefty Tab While Simply Enjoying Yourselves At The Banquet '... but, indeed, You Really Don't Need To Fear When Your Own True Captain Is Here!

Anomaly - " Not What Most Of You Expect ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The following Television Commercial for: " Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

" Counting The Cost & Settling That Bill "
( 2014 by: Carl Johnson.
" The Free Man Is That Son Whom God Has Provided! "


Counting The Cost & Settling The Bill: Only Looks Easy To Those Looking On; When Just A Little More Planning Went Into It Than The Rest Of Them Know....

Why not, Come To The Table and eat?
Meanwhile, of course, It Makes For A Great Spiritual Illusion; for all of those who have so very seldom paid any real attention!

For instance, Isaiah Chapter 55 ( very clearly ) says:
" Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money come, buy, and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in abundance. Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you— The sure mercies of David.


Indeed, I have given him as a witness to the people; a leader and commander for the people.
Surely, you shall call a nation you do not know; and nations who do not know you shall run to you; because of: The Lord Your God and The Holy One Of Israel; for He has glorified you. " - Isaiah 55:1-5.

Hint: not everyone can perceive it!
While, The 23rd Psalm paints Those Very Same Prophetical Events in this light:
" The Lord is My ShepherdI shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.

He restores my soul; 
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
for His Name’s Sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me. Your Rod and Your Staff, they comfort me.
You Prepare A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies [ By Orchestrating An Entire Vast Series Of Events ]You Anoint My Head With Oil [ That I Might Perceive That Which Is Already Now There ]; And My Cup Runs Over [ Since, Everywhere That I Look, The Answers Are Now Free ].

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of The Lord
forever. " - Psalm 23:1-6.

But, hey folks, What Do I Know?


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...