Friday, December 1, 2017

Kesha Rose Sebert - Praying

Kesha - Praying ( 2017 ).
In The Popular 2017 Song entitled: " Praying " - written by: Kesha Rose Sebert [ that means: " The One Who Is Joyful And The Flower Of My Love Is The Bright And Famous One Who Stands Up In The Sea " ], Ryan Lewis [ that means: " My Own Little King Is A World Famous Warrior " ], Ben Abraham [ that means: " The Son Of My Own Right Hand Is The Father To Your Multitude " ], and Andrew Joslyn [ which means: " The Manly One Is The Earnest One Who Has Descended From Götland " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Every Individual Must Go Through A Process Of: Self Awareness, Spiritual Discovery, And Personal Assertiveness - In Order To Become A Fully Functioning And Spiritually Discerning Adult '... and, indeed, The Lives Of Our Performers Are Quite Honestly No Different!

RCA / Victor - " His Master's Own Voice ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Praying " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Praying
( 2017by: Kesha Rose Sebert.
" The One Who Is Joyful And The Flower Of My Love Is The Bright And Famous One Who Stands Up In The Sea!"


Praying: And, Indeed, Doing So Effectively And Fervently Avails To Us Much....

[ Spoken Intro: ]
" Am I dead? Or, is this one of those dreams? 

Those horrible dreams, that seem like they last forever? 
If I am alive, then why... Why? 
If there is a God ( or, whatever ) 
- something, somewhere -
Why have I been abandoned by everyone and everything that I've ever known? 
I've ever loved? 
Stranded.... 
What is The Lesson
What is The Point
God, give me A Sign... 
Or, I have to give up; I can't do this anymore. 
Please, just let me die... being alive, hurts too much. "

Well, you almost had me fooled;
Told me, that I was nothing without you.
Oh, and after everything you've done,
I can thank you for how strong I have become.

Because, you brought the flames;

And, you put me through hell;
I had to learn how to fight for myself.
And, we both know All The Truth I could tell...
I'll just say this, I wish you farewell!

I hope you're somewhere Praying, Praying...
I hope your soul is Changing, Changing...
I hope you find your peace;
Falling upon your knees, Praying.

I'm proud of who I am;
No more monsters; 

I can breathe again....
And, you said that I was done;
Well, you were wrong;

And now, the best is yet to come!

Because, I can make it on my own;
And, I don't need you; 

I found a strength that I've never known.
I've been thrown out, I've been burned ( I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain );
When I'm finished, they won't even know your name.

You brought the flames; 

And you put me through hell;
I had to learn how to fight for myself.
And, we both know all the truth I could tell...
I'll just say this, I wish you farewell.

I hope you're somewhere Praying, Praying...
I hope your soul is Changing, Changing...
I hope you find your peace;
Falling on your knees, Praying!

Oh, sometimes, I Pray for you at night;
Oh, someday, maybe you'll see The Light.
Oh, some say, in life you gonna get what you give...
But, some things, only God can forgive.

I hope you're somewhere Praying, Praying...
I hope your soul is Changing, Changing...
I hope you find your peace;
Falling on your knees, Praying!



Why are we ( always ) getting: " Stranded "?
One of the things that this particular song brings into my own mind is that: ' When We Absolutely Refuse To Read Any Of The Owner's Manual, Ignore All Of The Warning Messages That Are Provided In Crystal Clear View, And Seek Out Others For Advice Who Aren't Really Any More Knowledgeable Or Actually Diligent Than Ourselves - We Then Go On To Ignorantly Blame The Original Manufacturer, For All Of Those Ongoing Problems '....

Call me crazy, but I really do think that in most instances We Ourselves Are ( Quite Honestly ) To Blame!

But, hey folks, What Do I Know?
" Two [ Such As: God And Yourself ] Cannot Walk Together Unless They [ The Two Of Them Both ] Are In Actual Agreement! " - Amos 3:3.
And, whether you now comprehend it or not:
" God Is Not A Man, That He Should Ever Lie; Nor Is He The Son Of A Man That He Should Change His Own Mind.
Has He Said, And Will He Not Do It?
Or, Has He Spoken, And Will He Not Fulfill It? " - Numbers 23:19.
After all, since:
" God Knows The End From The Very Beginning " - Isaiah 46:10.
What could ( conceivably ) be His Own Actual Motivation For Changing?

You see, folks, There Has Never Been Any At All!

In fact, you should probably just look up the actual definition of: " A Kingdom "....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...