Friday, January 13, 2017

The Lumberjack - Jackyl

Jackyl - The Lumberjack ( 1992 ).
In The Popular 1992 Song entitled: " The Lumberjack " - written by: Jesse James Dupre [ that means: " The One: Who Has Been Blessed And Gifted From By God - Is Your Own Crowned Prince That Is Now Standing Up In The Meadow " ]; and performed by Jackyl [ which refers to: " The Wolf That Arrives Just Prior To Death " ] - we have been provided Yet Another & Important Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is An End Time Prophecy Against The King Of Assyria Who Has Reached Himself Out And Now Stretched Just A Little Too Far '... and, whether you know it or not, we are currently observing These Modern Day Historical Events:
" Therefore it shall come to pass, when The Lord has performed all His work on Mount Zion and on Jerusalemthat He will say: ' I will punish the fruit of the arrogant heart of The King Of Assyria, and the glory of his haughty looks. ' For He says:
" By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom, for I am prudent; also I have removed the boundaries of the people, and have robbed their treasuries; so I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man.
My hand has found like a nest the riches of the people, and as one gathers eggs that are left, I have gathered all the earth; and there was no one who moved his wing, nor opened his mouth with even a peep. "
Shall The Ax boast itself against Him Who Chops With ItOr, shall The Saw exalt itself against Him Who Saws With It? As if, A Rod could wield itself against Those Who Lift It UpOr, as if, A Staff could raise up - as if, It Were Not Wood!
Therefore The Lord, The Lord Of hosts, will send leanness Among All Of His Fat Ones; and under his glory He will kindle A Burning like the burning of A Fire.
So, The Light Of Israel will be for A Fire; and His Holy One for A FlameIt will burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day. And, it will consume The Glory Of His Forest and of His Fruitful Field, both soul and body; and They will be as when A Sick Man Wastes Away.

Geffin - " My Own Wandering Vine ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " The Lumberjack " - because: " The Ax Now Lies At The Base Of All Of Those Trees "; and ( Who really knowsYou Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Lumberjack ( 1992by: Jackyl.
" The Wolf Who Shall Arrive Just Prior To Death! "


The Lumberjack: Is The One That They Should Fear; And Not Any Of Those Tools That He Chooses To Use....

I was born in The Backwoods;
Of a two-bit nowhere town.
Fathered up by some Rock 'N' Roll; (
baby )
So, you muthers could Boogie Down.
I ain't Whistling Dixie...
No, I'm A Rebel with A Groove.
All around the world they go 'round and 'round;
When they dig on My New Stainless Steel Sound.

I'm A Lumberjack, baby;
I'm gonna Cut You Down To Size!
I'm A Lumberjack, baby;
And, you're the one that gets My Prize!
And, when you hear my motor running;
You know, I surely be Chopping A Rise.
So, I'm gonna crank it up; and Cut It Down!

I'm A Lumberjack, baby....
I'm A Lumberjack, now, baby....
I'm A Lumberjack, baby....
I'm A Lumberjack, baby....
But, I ain't jacked my lumber, baby...
Since, My Chain Saw You!

Whether You Like It,
Or, Whether You Don't...
That's, The Way We Like It!


Judgment begins first at: " The House Of Our God ".
In fact, I'm Just Saying...

You probably didn't even notice when, At The Very End Of That Song, ' The Lumberjack Carved Up That Useless Altar And Shooed All Of Those Evil Birds Out From Within His Own Church/Schoolhouse '.

Perhaps, you should just read The Book Of Revelation?

Let's just face it, folks....

Even What You Drink is now telling you The Truth!
When we systematically and very carefully examine Every Single Tree In A Forest; and every last one of them is Producing Some Type Of Fruit; even an idiot will very soon realize that: ' He Is Truthfully Walking In  Some Kind Of Orchard ' - whether, its considered to be: " Angry ", or not!


Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...