Sunday, January 15, 2017

Love Without End, Amen - George Strait

George Strait - Love Without End ( 1990 ).
In The Popular 1990 Song entitled: " Love Without End, Amen " - written by: Aaron Barker [ that means: " The One From The Mountain Is: Your Showman, My Shepherd, And The Guide " ]; and performed by: George Harvey Strait [ which means: " The Worker Upon Earth Is: The One Who Is Worthy In Battle And He Who Successfully Passes Through The Narrows " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' The Purpose Behind All Of The World's Troubles Was To Teach Us How To Live As A Family; And Just Why We Must Honestly Now Do So '... since, whether we know it or not, Our Own Human Experience Is The Greatest Teacher Of Them All!

The Music Corporation Of America.
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Love Without End, Amen " - because, Life Is Indeed A True Highway; and ( indeed ) Where The Rubber Meets The Road You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Love Without End, Amen ( 1990by: George Strait.
" The Worker Upon Earth Is He Who Can Thread The Needle! "


Love Without End, Amen: Is Actually A Very Important Reminder To All Of God's Own Prodigals....

I got sent home from school one day;

With a shiner on my eye.
Fighting was against the rules;

And, it didn't matter why.
When dad got home...

I told that story, just like I'd rehearsed.
And then, I stood there on those trembling knees;

And, I waited for the worst.

[ Chorus: ]
And, he said: 

" Let me tell you A Secret...
About A Father's Love.
A Secret, that my daddy said, was just between us.
He said: 

" Daddies don't just love Their Children...
Every now and then...
It's A Love Without End, Amen!

It's A Love Without End, Amen! "

When I became A Father;

In the spring of '81...
There was no doubt That Stubborn Boy;

Was just like My Father's Son.
And, when I thought my patience;

Had been tested to the end...
I took My Daddy's Secret

And, I Passed It On To Him.

[ Chorus ]

Last night, I Dreamed I Died;

And, stood outside Those Pearly Gates.
When, suddenly, I realized;

There must be some mistake.
If they know half the things, I've done;

They'll never let me in.
And, then, Somewhere From The Other Side;

I Heard Those Words Again....

[ Chorus ]


Who ( really ) is: " That Time Traveling Doctor "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' If Adam Is The Father Of Everyone; And God Is His Father; Then We Must Honestly Ask Of Ourselves Who Exactly Is That Ancient Of Days '?

After all, I'm Just Saying...

" A Thousand Years Is Just Like One Solitary Day To The Only True Mighty One "!

And, don't forget what CLU [ which means: " The Codified Logic Unit " ] found out in Tron Legacy...  because, whether you realize it or not: " It's A Love Without End, Amen "....

America In Prophecy

Tron Legacy, The Ending ( 2010by: Joseph Kosinski.
" He Who Enlarges The Kingdom Is The Descendant Of God! "


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...