Saturday, January 30, 2016

Who is: " The Man Of Constant Sorrow "... and, why might it be Important To Honestly Know?

O Brother Where Art Thou ( 2000 ).
In The Popular 2000 Adventure Film entitled: " O Brother Where Art Thou " - written by: Joel and Ethan Cohen [ that means: " The One For Whom Yahweh Is God Is The Totally Unshakable One; His Own Most High Priest " ] and produced by Momentum Pictures [ which refers to: " A Provider Of Films In Preparation For Your Own Spiritual Lift Off " ] - we have been provided a very large number of Truly Great & Spiritually Enlightening American Folk Songs.

My own favorite, of which, is: " The Man Of Constant Sorrow " - written by Richard Burnett [ that means: " The Strong And Powerful Ruler Who Has The Reach Of A Bear " ] around 1913; and first recorded by Emry Arthur [ which means: " The One To Take Note Of Is That Honorable And Unyielding Man Of Stone " ] just a few years later in 1928.

Emry - " The One To Take Note Of "....
So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " The Man Of Constant Sorrow " - because, there is something deeply moving about this particular one; and ( who really knows ) In The Much Larger Scheme Of Things You Might Just Be Glad That You Did...


America In Prophecy

The Man Of Constant Sorrow ( 2000 ) - from: O Brother Where Art Thou.


The Man Of Constant Sorrow: Is A Song Of Spiritual Humility And Repentant Contrition....

Chorus: In Constant Sorrow; All Through His Days....

I Am The Man Of Constant Sorrow;
I've seen trouble all my days!
I bid farewell to Old Kentucky...
The place where I was born and raised.

Chorus: The Place Where He Was Born; And Raised....

For Six Long Years, I've been in trouble;
No pleasures, here on earth, I have found!
For, in this world, I'm Bound To Ramble;
I have no friends to help me now.

Chorus: He Has No Friends; To Help Him Now....

It's fare thee well, my old true lover;
I never expect to see you again!
For, I'm bound to ride that northern railroad...
Perhaps, I'll die upon this train.

Chorus: Perhaps He'll Die; Upon This Train....

You can bury me in some deep valley;
For many years where I may lay!
Then, you may learn to love another;
While, I am sleeping in my grave.

Chorus: While He Is Sleeping; In His Grave....

Maybe, your friends think I'm just a stranger;
My face you never will see no more.
But, There Is One Promise That Has Been Given;
I'll Meet You On God's Golden Shore!




Now, let me see, if I can get this straight....

Well, I'll Be: " He Is Bonafide "!
Ulysses Everett McGill [ that means: " The Solitary Traveler Who Is As Strong As Boar; And ( Indeed ) The Original Son Of That Notable Foreigner " ] is actually: " The Pater Familius "... and now, After 6 Long Years, he has come back to his own wife and children with His Own Lawful Title now ( finally ) being: " Bonafide "!

Well, as Penny always says: " That's Just Crazy Talk "... now, Ain't It?

But, whether it is or not, it sure dovetails quite nicely With This Particular Song.


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...