Thursday, December 15, 2016

According to The Priest, who is bold like a lion: " Hallelujah " - is all about Hymn; at the end of your day!

Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah ( 1984 ).
In The Popular 1984 Song entitled: " Hallelujah " - written and performed by: Leonard Norman Cohen [ that means: " He Who Is As Bold As A Lion Is: The One From The North And The Most High Priest Of God " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, Hallelujah is actually a compound word that means: " Praise Be Unto Yahweh "... and, whether the majority of our own experiences have been either good or bad, ' There Have Always Been An Ample Number Of Reasons To Sing Out And Praise Him '!

Columbia - " The Foundation Is Yahweh ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Hallelujah " - because, when you finally do take the time to examine that much larger picture, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Hallelujah ( 1984 ) from: Leonard Cohen.
" He Who Is As Bold As A Lion Is The Most High Priest Of God! "


Hallelujah: Is A Song About Praise, For The One To Whom It Has Always Been Rightly Now Due....

Well, I heard there was A Secret Chord;
That David played; and it pleased The Lord;
But, You Don't Really Care For Music, do you?
Well it goes like this:
The Fourth, The Fifth, The Minor Fall and The Major Lift...
The Baffled King Composing Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Well, Your Faith was strong, but You Needed Proof;

You saw her bathing on The Roof;
Her Beauty and The Moonlight overthrew ya.
She tied you to her kitchen chair;
She broke your throne and she cut your hair;
And, from your lips she drew The Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Now, Maybe there's A God above?

As for me, all I've ever learned from love;
Is how to shoot someone who outdrew ya.
But, it's not a cry that you hear tonight;
It's not some Pilgrim who claims to have seen The Light;
No, It's a cold and it's a very broken Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...


Oh people, I've been here before...

I know this room; and I've walked this floor; ( you know )
I used to live alone, before I knew ya.
And, I've seen Your Flag on the marble arch;
Focused on love and its not a victory march;
It's a cold and it's a very broken Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

There was a time, when you let me know,

What's really going on below.
But, now, now you never show it to me, do ya?
I remember when I moved in you;
And, The Holy Dove, she was moving too;
And every single breath that we drew, was Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

I've done my best, I know it wasn't much;

I couldn't feel, so I learned to touch;
I've told The Truth, I didn't come here to London just to fool you.
And, even though it all went wrong;
I'll stand right here before The Lord Of Song;
With nothing on my tongue, but Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...


Indeed: " The Rain Is Now Falling "....
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Truth Has Always Been Both Black And White '... with, Each Individual Letter Formed From That Darkness Upon A Background Of Pure Light

Where both colors can be witnessed, The Message Is Clear... but, without one or the other, Those Necessary Understandings Can't Honestly Appear!

And, thus it was been ( long ago ) written:
" I call Heaven and Earth as Witnesses Today Against Youthat I have set before you [ in both: Black and White ]: Life and Death, Blessing and Cursing - therefore Choose Life, that both you and your descendants may live;
and, that you may love The Lord Your God, that you may Obey His Voice, and that you may Cling To Him, for He is: Your Life and The Length Of Your Days; and that you may dwell in The Land Which The Lord Swore To Your Fathers - to: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob - to give to them. " - Deuteronomy 30:19-20.
In fact, while there are precisely two sides to every coin ever minted: ' We Should Be Sincerely Grateful For Having It; No Matter Which Side It Is Currently Showing '....
Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...