Thursday, December 8, 2016

Who is that: " Iron Maiden "... and, what does She have to do with The Number Of The Beast?

Iron Maiden - The Number ( 1982 ).
In The Popular 1982 Song entitled: " The Number Of The Beast " - written by: Adrian Frederick Smith [ that means: " The Darkened ( Or, Hidden ) One Is: Your Own Peaceful Ruler And The Forger In The Fire " ] and Stephen Percy Harris [ that means: " The Crowned Prince Is: The One Who Pierces The Valley And The Son Who Commands My Own Armies " ]; and performed by Iron Maiden [ which refers to: " That Whore Of Babylon Who Keeps Stoically Plodding Onward With Her Own Two Feet Moving Forward " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important Spiritual Reminder Of Upcoming & End Time Events.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' When That Judgment Day Comes, You Will Not Be Able To Claim Ignorance '... since, whether you noticed it or not, Everything Around You Has Been Earnestly Testifying To All Of Those Spiritual Truths!

Harvest - " Everyone Reaps What They Have Sown ".
Meanwhile, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " The Number Of The Beast " - because, whether you currently understand it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Number Of The Beast ( 1982 ) from: Iron Maiden.
" The Crowned Prince Is The One Who Pierces The Valley! "


The Number Of The Beast: Is ( Actually ) The Combined Value Of All Those Numbers That Make Up His Various Titles And/Or Names....

" Woe to You, oh Earth and Sea, for The Devil sends The Beast with wrath;
Because, He knows The Time Is Short....
Let him who hath understanding reckon The Number Of The Beast,
For it is A Human Number;
And, It's Number Is Six Hundred And Sixty Six. "


I left alone, 

My mind was blank.
I needed time to think...

To get The Memories from my mind.

What did I see?
Can I believe that what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy.

Just, what I saw in My Old Dreams....
Were they reflections of My Own Warped Mind staring back at me?

Because, in my dreams, it's always there...
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair!

The night was black, 

It was no use holding back.
Because, I just had to see...

Was someone watching me?
In the mist, dark figures move and twist;
Was all this for real, or just some kind of hell?

666, The Number Of The Beast...
Hell and Fire was spawned to be released!

Torches blazed...

And, Sacred Chants were praised...
As they start to cry;

Hands held to the sky.
In the night,

The Fires are burning bright,
The Ritual has begun... Satan's Work is done!

666, The Number Of The Beast...
Sacrifice is going on tonight.

This can't go on...

I must inform The Law.
Can this still Be Real;

Or, just some Crazy Dream?
But, I feel drawn towards...

The Chanting Hordes -
They seem to Mesmerize -

And, I Can't Avoid Their Eyes!

666, The Number Of The Beast...
666, the one for You and Me.

I'm coming back...
I will return;
And, I'll possess your body...

And, I'll make you burn!
I have The Fire...
I have The Force...
I have The Power to make My Evil take its course!


Indeed, like they say: " All Roads Lead To Rome ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' It's Really Not That Difficult To Figure Most Of This Stuff Out For Yourselves '... because, whether you want to believe it or not, All Of The Answers Are Now All Around You.

And, whether you comprehend it or not: " Momma's Not The Law... In Fact, I Am "!

Perhaps, you should just read: Daniel Chapter 12 or ( even ) Psalm 2?

The Devil can always be found in The Details!
In fact, They Are Both Very Interesting Passages In Scripture To Now Quite Honestly Consider.

I'm, Just Saying....

After all, 2nd Thessalonians has already ( long ago ) told you:
" Let No Man, by any means, Deceive You: for that day shall not come, except: There Come A Falling Away First, and That Man Of Sin Be Revealed;
The Son Of Perdition - who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he sits as God in the temple of God - shewing himself, that he is God.
Remember Ye Not, that, When I Was Yet With You, I Told You These Things? " - 2nd Thessalonians 2:3-5

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...