Thursday, March 17, 2016

Who is that: " Fortunate Son "... that, Creedence Clearwater Revival has been ( so honestly ) attempting to remind you of?

CCR - Fortunate Son ( 1969 ).
In The Popular 1969 Song entitled: " Fortunate Son " - written by: John Cameron Fogerty [ that means: " God Has Provided The Man With The Crooked ( Or Broken ) Nose Who Was Previously Exiled " ]; and performed by: Creedence Clearwater Revival [ which means: " Take Heed Folks, Because There Is An Unadulterated Fountain Of Truth Now Once Again Back In Our World " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important And Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Truth Has Always Been Available When You Know Where To Look '... but, in order to find it, You Must Learn To Be Particularly Observant!

Concord - " In Harmonious Agreement ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Fortunate Son " - because, despite everything that you may have heard to the contrary, Someone Else Is Scheduled To Arrive Before Jesus Does....


America In Prophecy

Fortunate Son ( 1969 ) - by: Creedence Clearwater Revival.



Fortunate Son: Is All About The One That's Most Certainly Now Coming....

Some folks are born made to wave The Flag;
Ooh, they're: Red, White and Blue;
And, when the band plays: " Hail To The Chief "...
Ooh, They Point The Cannon At You, Lord.


It ain't me, it ain't me... I Ain't No Senator's Son! (
son )
It ain't me, it ain't me... I Ain't No Fortunate One! (
no )

Yeah!
Some folks are born silver spoon in hand;
Lord... don't they help themselves; (
oh )
But, when the taxman comes to the door...
Lord... the house looks like a rummage sale. (
yes )

It ain't me, it ain't me... I Ain't No Millionaire's Son! (
no )
It ain't me, it ain't me... I Ain't No Fortunate One! (
no )

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes;
Ooh, They Send You Down To War, Lord;
And, when you ask them: " How Much Should We Give? "
Ooh, they only answer... More! More! More! (
yoh )

It ain't me, it ain't me... I Ain't No Military Son! (
son )
It ain't me, it ain't me... I Ain't No Fortunate One! (
one )

It ain't me, it ain't me... I Ain't No Fortunate One! (
no no no )
It ain't me, it ain't me... I Ain't No Fortunate Son! (
no no no )



Charlie is: " The Free Man And A Usable Vessel ".
And yet, precisely because of this testimony, ' He Is The Most Fortunate Son Of Them All '... since, it has surely been written in James Chapter 4:
" You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it upon your own foolish pleasures.
Oh Adulterers and adulteresses! Do You Not Know That Friendship With The World Is Enmity With God? 
Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself An Enemy Of GodOr, do you think that The Scripture says in vain: ' The Spirit Who Dwells In Us Yearns Jealously '? "

And, once again, in Mathew Chapter 24 it reads:
" Who then is: That Faithful and Wise Servant - whom his master made ruler over his own household, to give them their food in due season? 
Blessed is That Servant whom his master, when He comes, will find him so doing. For, assuredly, I say to you that: ' He Will Make Him Ruler Over All Of His Goods '. "

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...