Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spirit In The Sky, by Norman Greenbaum, is all about some spiritual encouragement....

Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky ( 1969 ).
In The Popular 1969 Song entitled: " Spirit In The Sky " - written by Norman Greenbaum [ that means: " The Northern Man ( Or, Viking ) Is The Ever Lush And Fruitful Tree " ] and produced by Eric Jacobson [ which means: " The Eternal Ruler Is The Son That Has Descended From The Long Line Of Israel " ] - we have been provided An Important Spiritual Message.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, ' Who Doesn't Want To Go To The Place That's The Best '?

Reprise - " A Message Repeated In Music ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Spirit In The Sky " - because, there's a war going on for that soul; and You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Spirit In The Sky ( 1969 ) by: Norman Greenbaum.




Spirit In The Sky: Is An Important Spiritual Message

When I die; and they lay me to rest;
Gonna go to the place that's the best!
When I lay me down to die...
Going up to the spirit in the sky.
Going up to the spirit in the sky.
That's where I'm gonna go when I die.
When I die; and they lay me to rest;
Gonna go to the place that's the best!


Prepare yourself... you know it's a must.
Gotta have a friend in Jesus;
So, you know that when you die
He's gonna recommend you
To the spirit in the sky!
Gonna recommend you...
To the spirit in the sky.
That's where you're gonna go when you die.
When you die; and they lay you to rest;
You're gonna go to the place that's the best!

Never been a sinner... I never sinned.
I got a friend in Jesus!
So, you know that when I die...
He's gonna set me up with
The spirit in the sky!
Oh, set me up with the spirit in the sky.
That's where I'm gonna go when I die,
When I die; and they lay me to rest;
I'm gonna go to the place that's the best!


Are you ready for some: " Recall "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Are Times When All You Really Need Is Some Uplifting Encouragement '... in order, To Finish That Spiritual Race

Meanwhile, my friends, This Is Actually One Of Them!



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...