Saturday, May 31, 2014

When a structure is no longer fit for human habitation, You Need A Sledgehammer To Factually Tear It All Down!

Sledgehammer ( 1986 ).
In The Popular Song: " Sledgehammer " - written by Peter Gabriel [ that means: " The Stone Is The Strong Man Of God " ] and produced by Daniel Lanois [ which means: " The One Whom God Alone May Judge Is The Greatest Musician " ] - we have been provided An Interesting Prophetical Message.  

After all, before the battle can finally begin, ' You've Got To Choose The Side You Shall Follow '. Meanwhile, the choices are ( simply ): Michael, or Lucifer... but remember, dear friends, in the end: " There Can Be Only One "!

After all, He's ( actually ): " The Storyteller "....
Meanwhile, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not take the necessary time to watch The Following Musical Video ( so simply entitled ): " Sledgehammer " - because, in your own upcoming future ' You'll Have To Make A Choice '... and, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Sledgehammer ( 1972 ) by: Peter Gabriel.


Sledgehammer: Is A Prophetical Message
You could have a steam train,
If you'd just lay down your tracks.
You could have an aeroplane flying,
If you bring your blue sky back.

All you do is call me...
I'll be anything you need!

You could have a big dipper -
Going up and down, all around the bends.
You could have a bumper car, bumping...
This amusement never ends.


I want to be, your sledgehammer.
Why don't you call my name?
Oh let me be, your sledgehammer.
This will be my testimony...
Show me round your fruitcage,
'cos I will be your honey bee.
Open up your fruitcage,
Where the fruit is as sweet as can be.


I want to be, your sledgehammer.
Why don't you call my name?
You'd better call, the sledgehammer.
Put your mind at rest!
I'm going to be, the sledgehammer.
This can be my testimony...
I'm your sledgehammer,
Let there be no doubt about it!

Sledge, sledge, sledgehammer!


I've kicked the habit;
Shed my skin;
This is the new stuff.
I go dancing in, we go dancing in...
Oh, won't you show for me?
And, I will show for you.
Show for me, I will show for you!

Yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I do mean you...
Only you!


You've been coming through...
Going to build that power.
Build, build up that power, hey.
I've been feeding the rhythm...
I've been feeding the rhythm...
Going to feel that power, build in you!

Come on, come on, help me do....
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you!
I've been feeding the rhythm...
I've been feeding the rhythm...
It's what we're doing, doing -
All day and night.

You see, folks: " I'm Actually TNT "!
Come on people, ' A Little Encouragement Can Go An Awful Long Way '... and, believe it or not, we're not getting any younger. But, even more importantly, There's A Very Big Battle Already Coming!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...