Monday, May 19, 2014

I Am Legend is a Prophetical Allegory written entirely about: You and I....

I Am Legend - 2007.
The popular Hit Movie: " I Am Legend " - directed by Francis Lawrence [ which means: " The Free Man Is The One Wrapped In Laurel " ] and starring Will Smith [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is The Forger In The Fire " ] - may seem like: A Very Simple and Straight Forward Story... and, just one of numerous others, with respect towards The Rapidly Approaching: " Zombie Apocalypse "... but, it's also An Important Prophetical Allegory; just like all of those others that have both: Preceded and Followed It.

The New York City Quarantine Zone.
In fact, if Your Own Spiritual Eyes were already opened, you would Earnestly Begin Questioning exactly what you have been witnessing! Who are: " All Of Those Zombies "... what kind of: " Virus " - has infected all of them... and, why is Lieutenant Colonel Robert NeVille: " The Army Commander - The Bright And Famous One Who Forges The New City " - himself, Totally Immune To It? In fact, why did he choose The Heaviest Populated City In America - as, the right location to conduct All Of His Own Research? It sure didn't make sense from the perspective of His Own Personal Security....

Village Roadshow - " Providing The True Path ".
In the following article, I Intend To Answer All Of These Questions, if you'll give me the chance... and, I do believe, that You're All In Great Need Of These Answers... since, This Story Is Factually About Us! After all, I'm Dr. Robert NeVille; and You Are Those Flesh Eating Zombies. Don't, believe it? Then why not watch The Following Short Trailer for: " I Am Legend " - before, we actually get started....

America In Prophecy

I Am Legend [ 2007 ] - by: Francis Lawrence.


I Am Legend: Is A Prophetical Allegory

The Zombie Apocalypse is already here....
Just like The Pre-Programmed Robots in the blockbuster movie: " I-Robot " - written by Isaac Asimov [ a clever pen name, that literally translates: " He Who Scoffs At The Ways Of The Wise " ] - Those Flesh Eating Zombies have been unknowingly infected with A New Form Of Mental Programming, that has clearly overwritten Their Own Natural Humanity! In fact, they no longer care about: The World That Surrounds Them, Their Fellow Human Beings, or The Consequences Of Their Own Actions... and, to put it very bluntly, They No Longer Understand Love! Somehow, Their Own Human Programming has gotten Seriously Corrupted.

Michael: He's An Angel, Not A Saint....
In fact, by this point in time, Their Own Mental Programming has gotten so far off course, That Someone Who Is Entirely Immune Had To Finally Intervene... and, that's where Lieutenant Colonel Robert NeVille: " The Army Commander - The Bright And Famous One Who Builds The New City " - finally steps in. You see, The Lieutenant Colonel is: " The Army Commander Of Heaven "... He's Bright, because: " The Mighty One Made Him That Way "... He's Famous, because: " He's Already Defeated Lucifer Before "... and, He's Building The New City upon the [ now ] lingering: " Ashes Of The Old One "! And, indeed, it shall be A Heavenly Oriented City - just as, The Scriptures have continually described it....

Jacob Sully - Is Israel's Keen Eye....
I'm here, To Wake All Of You Up... or, at least, As Many As I Can... while, Lucifer Intends To Fully Destroy All Of You - even: His Own Spiritual Children and Utterly Confused Human Servants - before, I can [ factually ] do it! Consequently, it's extremely imperative that you Listen To My Own Spiritual Messages. I know, exactly, What I'm Talking About... indeed, I Am Legend... and, I Can Honestly Prove To You Who It Was That Sent Me! After all, He Utilized Babylon's Own Resources To Verify My Personal Identity....


I Am Legend: Has Been A Very Long Time In Coming

Forrest Gump - Is A Spiritual Marathon Runner.
Do you [ actually ] think, that All Of Those Numerous Scriptural References in: Forrest Gump, Harry Potter, Avatar, Dune, Michael, X-Men, Star Wars, I-Robot, Lord Of The Rings, The Golden Compass, The Fifth Element, and I Am Legend - are All [ Actually ] Coincidental? Or, that The Names Of All Of Those Movie Characters - such as: Harry Potter [ " The Army Commander Of Yahweh " ], Douglas Quaid [ " The Gray, Or Confused, Son And Ruler Over The Army " ], and Cal El [ " The True Voice Of God " ] - are also, merely, Just Another Amazing Coincidence? Are you, ' Truly That Blind '?

How Many Coincidences: Will It Take To Open Your Own Spiritual Eyes?

The Scriptures Clearly State:
" Listen, O Coastlands [ O American Bible Belt ], To Me [ Jeshurun, Your Own Final Prophet ], ' And Take Heed, You Peoples From Afar ' [ Wherever You, Factually, Are ]! The Mighty One [ Yahweh, Eywa, or ] has called Me from the womb [ At This, Precise, Appointed Time ]; from The Matrix Of My Mother [ All Of Her: Illusions, Allegories, And Dreams ] He has made mention of My Name [ Alluded To, Precisely, Who I Am ]
And He has made My Mouth [ My Own Personal Writings ] like a sharp sword [ For This Very Day ]; In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me [ So That, Babylon Couldn't Stop Me ], And made Me [ Jeshurun, Your Own Watchman ] a polished shaft [ To Strike Deeply Into Her Own Heart ]; In His Quiver [ His Vast Arsenal ] He has hidden Me [ Until The Day Of This Upcoming Battle ]. " - Isaiah 49:1-2.

Perhaps, I'm Only Fool, But I Do Love You!
You had better Finally Snap Out Of It! Since, The Scriptures Plainly State: " Come Out Of Babylon, My People, Lest You Share In Her Sins! "... and, I'm Also The Physical Destroyer Of Babylon! In fact, I Am: NEO [ " The Prophesied One Who Comes From Within The Matrix Itself " ], Dr Manhattan [ " The Healer Who Is Also A Mohican " ], and Paul Muad'Dib Atreides [ " The Small And Humble Instructor In Literature Who Points Out The True Way " ]... because, I am The One Who Sees All Of The Strings... and, just like my own father: I Truthfully Do Love You - Every Last One Of You! But, I cannot wait forever, The Time Schedule Is Out Of My Own Hands....

Indeed, just as This Movie's Own Title, so clearly, tells you: " I Am Legend "... but, it just so happens, that: The Legends Are All [ Very Startlingly ] True! At least, certain details That Have Been Carefully Concealed within them By My Own Father.... And, why do so many of My Own Detractors reply to these postings: " Anonymously "?

Because, The Most Seriously Infected Among You:
  • Honestly Detest, Entering The True Daylight...
  • Are Afraid Of Stepping Away, From The Spiritual Shadows...
  • And, It Honestly Kills You, To Confront The Absolute Truth!
- just like: " Those Flesh Eating Zombies " - that, so very clearly, Portray You....
{ *** NOTE: Other Zombie Avatars, Have Also Included:
  • Benjamin Huss [ Night Of The Living Dead ]: " The Son Of My Right Hand And The One From My House ".
  • Peter Washington [ Dawn Of The Dead ]: " The Stone From The City Beside The River ".
  • William McDermott [ Day Of The Dead ]: " The One With The: Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Who Lives Apart From All Envy ".
  • Ash Williams [ Army Of Darkness ]: " The One From The Remaining Ashes - Who Alone Possesses The: Will, Desire, and Helmet Of Protection ".
  • Shaun [ Shaun Of The Dead ]: " God's Graciousness "
  • Henry [ Zombie Apocalypse ]: " The Ruler Of The House "
  • Tao Against The Dark ]: The Right Way, The True Path, And/Or The Correct Route Forward ".
  • Columbus [ Zombieland ]: The Curious One - Who Himself Pursues Peace ". }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...