Thursday, May 29, 2014

Is A Zombie Apocalypse ever mentioned anywhere within scripture?

What are those: " Robots, Monkeys, and Zombies "?
With all of The Zombie Movies, and other such television shows currently filling the airwaves, A True Student Of Biblical Theology should be honestly asking themselves: " Is A Zombie Apocalypse Ever Referenced In The Biblical Scriptures "... and, if so, where can we truthfully find it.

Well, would you believe ' It's Mentioned Right There Among All Of Those End Time Prophecies '?

You see, dear brothers and sisters, Zechariah Chapter 11 very plainly says:
" Thus says The Lord My God: ' Feed The Flock [ Who Heeds Not Their Own True Shepherd ] for slaughter, whose owners [ Their Own Political Leaders ] slaughter them and feel no guilt [ After Having Repeatedly Done So ]; those who sell them [ Their Own Evil Shepherds ] say: " Blessed Be The Lord, For I Am Rich "; and their shepherds do not pity them [ For They Are Merely A Means To Obtaining Vast Wealth ]. '

For I will no longer pity the inhabitants of the land, says The Lord. But indeed I will give everyone into his neighbor's own hand and into the hand of his king. They shall attack the land, and I will not deliver them from their hand.

So I fed The Flock for slaughter, and in particular the poor of the flock. I took for myself two staffs: The One I Called Beauty [ or: Grace And Mercy ]; and The Other I Called Bonds [ or: Law, Peace, And Unity ]; and I fed the flock.

I dismissed The Three Shepherds [ Kabbalist Judaism, Pagan Christianity, and Deadened Protestantism ] in one month [ Over A Period Of 30 Physical Years ]. My soul loathed them [ Since, They Continually Rejected My Own Spiritual Leading ], and their soul also abhorred me [ Since, I Factually Never Do Change ].

Then I said: ' I Will Not Feed You. Let What Is Dying Die, And What Is Perishing Perish. Let Those That Are Left Eat Eachother's Flesh. '

And I took my staff, Beauty, and cut it in two, that I might break the covenant which I made with all of the peoples. And so it was broken upon that day. Thus the poor of The Flock, who were watching Me, knew that it was The Word Of The Lord. " - Zechariah 11:4-11.

And, while you can deny it all that you want, ' He Has, Indeed, Been Feeding You For That Eventual Slaughter '... in fact, why not just see it, for yourselves. Let's just examine The True Overall Messages in a few of those TV Commercials.


America In Prophecy

Toshiba - commercial.




America In Prophecy

Kenwood - commercial.




America In Prophecy

Phones4U - commercial.




America In Prophecy

Ford Escape - commercial.




America In Prophecy

Radio 104.1 WMRQ - commercial.




America In Prophecy

NOVA 96.9 - commercial.




America In Prophecy

Snickers - commercial.




America In Prophecy

Wendys - commercial.




America In Prophecy

McDonald's - commercial.




America In Prophecy

Sprint Unlimited - commercial.




America In Prophecy

M&M - commercial.




America In Prophecy

Lays Potato Chips - commercial.



Or, even The Popular Music that our own children are now listening to....


America In Prophecy

Kei$ha Cannibal - music video.



Are you beginning to see The Overall Picture, yet, of precisely what is going on? Why not open Your Own Spiritual Eyes, because True Knowledge has never been dangerous to anyone. After all, it was Yahshua [ Himself ] who said:
" Be Ye As Wise As Those Serpents; And Yet Remain Harmless As Doves "
Isn't it time, to now begin doing so? And remember, just like hypnosis, ' Sorcery [ or, Subliminal Mental Programming ] Can Not Work Upon Those That Are Consciously Aware Of It '!

{ ***NOTE: If you think that I'm merely making a mountain out of a mole hill, then perhaps it is you who should be doing The Actual Research! }


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...